Epilogue

Epilogue

A Chapter by LovelyDeath
"

Last chapter, hope you guys enjoyed lol.

"

Epilogue

 

We stood hand in hand in front of the little ranch where James got his scar from. His aunt and uncle weren't expecting him, it was a total surprise. Once I found out that his Aunt's birthday was today, I made him go. But of course he wouldn't go with out me, so I got dragged along too.

 

I've never actually met his aunt and uncle, but I've met the rest of his family. I hope they like me at least a bit more than his mom does, she glared at me the whole time. Especially when she found out that we were getting married.

 

Yep, James proposed two weeks after the divorce me and Matt had was finalized. I bet Matt was in shock when he read about it in the newspaper; our small town put the wedding announcements in the paper and since no one else was getting married ours was practically all by it's self.

 

I was nervous, and kept spinning the diamond engagement ring around on my find, it had one diamond that was medium size or maybe small I'm not too sure, diamonds aren't really my thing.


Photobucket


I twirled it around on my finger when he squeezed my hand.

“Relax.” He murmured. “They’ll love you a lot more than my mother does.”

He chuckled slightly, although there was no humor. His mom was such a…well a witch with a B. I didn’t know how he knew what I was thinking about except maybe the fact that my face was easily readable to him.

“If you say so.” I asked and he pulled me towards the door. He knocked and we waited patiently for them to come to the door.

The door pulled open and I saw a woman with red hair that graying slightly at the edges with pale green eyes and a heart shaped face. She had minimum wrinkles for a forty year old and I knew she was his aunt because of the way her face light up when she saw James.

“Beck!” she yelled out and moment later a guy came walking over to the door with a wary expression on his face, as if he thought we were the police.

“Hey Uncle Beck,” James said sheepishly and I just smiled at them. “, Happy birthday Aunt Mary!”

The door was pulled open and they grabbed his arm and mine, pulling us into the house as Mary kept kissing James over and over again on the cheek. Not the one with the scar though, I could tell Mary was emotional over it because she kept glancing at it, then away as her eyes watered slightly.

“Now who might this gorgeous woman be?” Mary said, looking over at me with a smile on her face. I blushed at her compliment.

“This is my fiancée, Freya. Freya, this is my Aunt Mary and my Uncle Beck.” James said, introducing us. Mary looked me over while Beck pulled me into a hug and whispered in my ear.

“Welcome to the family.” He said, smiling at me. Even though I wasn’t really apart of the family, it was sweet to say anyway.

“Thank you.” I said, smiling back at him.

“Mary.” Beck said sternly and she just gave him a look before flashing a smile at me.

“I’m sorry, dear. I just had to see if you were good enough for my little James.” She said, strange she still didn’t know me yet she already decided. “I know you are though.”

*-*-*

“What the hell are you doing back around here?” someone yelled out as me and James were sitting on the bench next to the house, we were just talking then.

His head snapped up and he glanced at somebody I didn’t recognize.

“Yes you! What are you doing here? Didn’t we tell you never to come back.” He snapped and I clenched my teeth as James ran his thumb over my knuckles.

“It’s a free country.” James scoffed and I smirked quietly.

“Not here! You and your s**t aren’t aloud here.” He yelled as two people stepped outside, a man and a woman who was standing next to another guy. Wait that’s three people.

James was about to get up, I could tell from the way he tensed. I rubbed his hand where he was now clutching mine; he had put his hand over mine in a calming gesture and then clenched it when he heard what they said.

“E 'bene. Non lasciare che arrivare a voi.” I murmured to him, we both knew Italian and it was easier to calm in another language than in one where nobody understood.

“Il vostro diritto.” He murmured to me, kissing my cheek.

“What are you guys saying? Planning on getting your s**t pregnant and then make her sue whoever the father is and your going to get every other girl here pregnant just for the s***s and giggles?” the guy barked and I clenched my teeth; opening up my mouth to say something.

I snorted and James rolled his eyes.

“We’re not here to cause problem. We are just here to give the news to James’ aunt and uncle.” I said, smiling at them.

“And what might the good news be?” the guy asked, sounding honestly curious as I smirked at him.

I looked at James and he nodded. “Well, we’re getting married.” I said, shrugging. “We wanted to let them know so we can find out if we approved. That and to say Happy Birthday to Mary; Now that you know why we’re here, why don’t you back off and take that b***h of a daughter, her son, and her son’s father out of here.”

I said it all in one breath and it took them a moment to realize what I had said.

“You want us to get her son’s father out of here, why would you want us to get rid of your fiancée?” he asked, looking confused yet slightly happy.

I snorted again as James smiled slightly.

“James isn’t his dad.” I said putting to the boy who was standing next to the girl that was obviously the daughter, not sure that made sense in my own ears.

“Then who is little missy?” he scoffed as his daughter glared at me.

“Him, “I pointed to the guy on the daughters other side. I started again when they started to protest. “They have the same body build, the same eyes, the same nose; the only difference is he has his mom’s hair. It’s obvious.”

That’s a lie, it wasn’t. You just had to know what you were looking for.

“No!” the daughter snapped at me. “He’s going to get you pregnant and abandon you too. James is my son’s father.”

“You’re in denial and he hasn’t abandoned me yet.” I said. I waited for it to sink it and I smiled when they narrowed their eyes.

“Your not pregnant.” She scoffed. These people scoff a lot.

“Yes I am, almost six and a half months and as you can see we’re still together, now you…” I pointed at the guy who was the daughter’s father. I would say names, but I’ve already forgotten them. “…take your daughter, her son, and her son’s father inside and try and get on the show Maury.”

How can they not think I’m pregnant? It’s sort of obvious since I had a little bump sticking out between my hips.

*-*-*

“If it is a boy, I call naming him.” I said, smiling at James as I ran my hand through his soft hair. He moved his head and looked up at me.

“Fine, but if it is a girl I call naming it.”

“I think we need to figure out a nickname because it’s not right calling out unborn child It.” I chuckling as he nodded.

We were sitting on the couch in the living at his Aunt and Uncle’s house. They had gone away for the weekend and so we were house sitting right now.

“Well…hey what the hell?” he asked, moving as he felt the tiniest of nudges that much have been the baby kicking.

“The baby is just kicking.” I laughed and he rolled his eyes at me with a crooked smile on his lips.

“Little kicker…” he started. “I thought they didn’t start kicking till about eight months.”

“I don’t know, but obviously that’s not true. By the way, what would you name the baby if Little Kicker was a girl?”

“That’s easy, I would name her Rylee Lynn.” He said raising one eyebrow at me as my eyes widened.

“If Little Kicker was a boy I was going to name him Liam Riley.” I groaned and he laughed at me.

“Little Kicker, I like it. Well if we come out with twins at least you’ll know we have names for them. Rylee Lynn and Liam Riley.” He said and I nodded.

“I love you.” I said, running my hand through his hair.

“I love you too, and you. And possibly you, if there is another in there.” He said, kissing my stomach twice and then kissing me on the lips.



© 2010 LovelyDeath


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
Added on June 17, 2010
Last Updated on June 17, 2010


Author

LovelyDeath
LovelyDeath

AVC, CA



About
My name is Miranda, I'm 12 years old and I've been writing for only about a year, but I've read more than 2thousand books since I've learned to read and over 95thousand pages. I love romance novel.. more..

Writing
We Meet Again We Meet Again

A Chapter by LovelyDeath