Evaline Arabell McCalister

Evaline Arabell McCalister

A Chapter by Luna Kusan

 

Birthday: May 28, 1808

Age: 18, immortal youth

Gender: Female

Turned By: Damian McCalister

Line: Kendra's

Personality: Loving, quiet, shy, soft-spoken, hard to anger, rare to speak, seeks to appease others, very smart.

Appearance: She is an Albino, shoulder length white hair when she was human and waist length white hair after she was changed. her eyes changed colors while she was human, and now they are either solid black or a solid red. She is about 5'5 and weighs 110lbs. She is a tanned pale.

 

Bio: As a child, she and her brother had an amazing gift for the fine arts. Evaline was the singer, a pianist, and a guitarist. She also became a well known writers by the time she was 13. Her mother died after her 14th birthday. Evaline, who has never kissed a boy, had a relationship, and is still a virgin (in book 1-2), suddenly refused to speak to anyone untillher 15th birthday. Afterwards, she became consumed by fine arts. By age 16 she and Damian were able to play every insturment and sing every note during that era (1826). Evaline quickly learned all other art forms she could, including all things Theater. By 1828, she was becoming depressed after finding out that her father was becoming closer to death. Shortly after damian changed her, she became one of the most feared and fierce vampires in history. Her hungry for justice and death, love for the fine arts, adorance of nature and envy of those who have love put her in a spot that all of the lines have spotted her and her dangerous and graceful powers. Within 3 years, she was still a fledgling, she took the knife that Niall Vida used and injured him near death.

Alias: eva, li-li, ara, bella, bell

Weapons: Evaline is known to have a knife belonging to one of the most powerful vampire hunters in history, Niall Vida, along with a passion for cross bows and arrows, and of course a sword from her era with a witch's magik in it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(c) Luna Kusan



© 2013 Luna Kusan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Vampires, huh? Let's see (:

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Luna Kusan

11 Years Ago

yeah. hopefully it goes we'll.
Rhianne Ney

11 Years Ago

Yeah

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 26, 2013
Last Updated on April 3, 2013


Author

Luna Kusan
Luna Kusan

Griffin, GA



About
http://www.glogster.com/lunakin/myglogster Name: Luna Kusan House of Night: Sylien, Priestess Affinity:All five elements, deaeth, true sight, mind reading, move things with mind. Familiar:.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Luna Kusan


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Luna Kusan