Intro

Intro

A Chapter by Witness 2 Humanities Insanity
"

Here is the intro. Hope you enjoy it.

"

 

 

 

   Shrio,a 19 year old ninja, ran toward the flames he saw rising above Konaha. Hie two 18 year old bestfriends, Senji and Roku arrived at the gates. They watched as the flames danced around the village. They all ran inside heading to the home they knew so well. Shiro arrived at his parents house only to see it was almost in ashes. He wanted to run inside knowing his entire family was in that burning home, but Roku and Senji grabbed onto Shiro’s shoulders holding him back from running inside. He dropped to his knees crying and yelling. Roku and Senji just dropped their heads letting tears fall to the ground. Footsteps approached them from behind. Unseen they were captured and dragged away with anyone who may have survived this massacre. Screams were heard along with cries of agony. Shiro, Senji, and Roku struggled to get free, but there was no progress. “Vacan’s…that is what you will all be known as…neither human…nor creature” whispered one of the men who captured Shiro. Life will never be the same.

 

                     

 



© 2009 Witness 2 Humanities Insanity


Author's Note

Witness 2 Humanities Insanity
Please ignore any typo's or misspellings. Thanx. ^_^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
Added on January 22, 2009
Last Updated on January 29, 2009


Author

Witness 2 Humanities Insanity
Witness 2 Humanities Insanity

Staten Island, NY



About
Okay well first off i'm a huge anime freak(mostly in love with the anime Naruto...my favorite chacter is Sasuke Uchiha, though i freakin love Deiadra and Itachi from the Akatsuki X-D). So moving on i'.. more..

Writing