Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Witness 2 Humanities Insanity
"

Hope you enjoy the first chapter.

"

          3 Years Later...

 

    Roku was walking throught the village, heading back to his house. He now lived in the Mist village, with Senji. He entered the house dropping his keys onto the table that was next to the door. Everything seemed to be quite, and that was odd to him.

Vampire-2.gif picture by snakechild1(Roku Hatake- Age: 21 - Hair Color: White)

fye.jpg picture by snakechild1(Senji Uzumaki- Age: 21)

Usually Senji, his roommate was always making some type of noise. Roku too out the pocket knife that he carried around with him. He turned the corner leaning against the wall. "Hey Roku is that you?" he heard Senji's voice call out. Roku sighed in relief and let his arm drop to his side.
"Yeah it's me" Roku replied

"Great"said Senji as he came out from around the corner. He was about to speak until he saw the knife in Roku's hand.

 (Roku's Knife)

He sighed and handed him a cup of tea.

"Still being careful, i see"said Senji sadly "There's no reason to act like someone is going to come in here and kill you everyday of your life...we're safe here as long as no one finds out who we are"

"Yeah, i guess"Roku replied. Roku took a sip of his tea and shut his eyes for a moment. A quick flash of flames and the sound of someone yelling appeared in his head. He opened his eye and sighed.

"Flashbacks again?" senji asked. Roku nodded and stood up asnd began walking to his room.

"I'm going to go lay down for a little..hope you don't mind". Senji shook his head and watched as Roku walked awaand listened to the sound of him closing the door.

   Time had pasted and Roku woke up after having a bad dream. He looked around and saw it was already dark and the clock read 2:00 a.m. He got up and went to head to the kitchen when he saw someone walk past the door way. Standing next to Senji's door he went in and closed the door quietly.

"Senji?" he whispered "Senji wake up"

"Huh?...Why, it's late" Said Senji

"There's someone in the house"

"What?!"

"Yeah, they're in the living room or something...come on"

   They both left the room, makeing sure not to make a noise, and started walking toward the living room. There they saw someone looking through things they had lying around. Roku and Senji looked at eachother adn then appoarched the imposter from each side. The Imposter quickly turned to Senji kicking him ans sending him flying backward. Roku went after him but hte intuder quickly backflipped landing behind Roku on one knee. He kicked Roku behind the knee making him fall. The intuder wrapped his arm around Roku's neck, not to choke him, but just to hold him back. Roku graabed at the person's arm. Senji stood up and glared at the person. The person's head shot up and shot up and all that was seen was a quick glance of white and black. Senji gasped at ther sight. He walked over to the light switch seeing the person had a hood on. Roku struggled to get free.

"I'm not your enemy" said the person as he released Roku and stood up and glared at him. The mystery was reviled, when the person pulled off the hood. Roku's eyes widened and his hands fell to his side. One name reviled everything, "Shiro?!"

-anime-guy.jpg picture by snakechild1(Shiro Uchiha- Age: 22)

 



© 2009 Witness 2 Humanities Insanity


Author's Note

Witness 2 Humanities Insanity
Please ignore all typo's and misspellings. Thanx

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lol, interesting write. -big Naruto fan- Shiro's pic used to be my avatar on so many sites ^^ You should be more descriptive though. Sometimes its hard to understand whats happaning and where.

Posted 14 Years Ago


awwwwwwwwwww write more b***h i wanna more ho give me more s**t...lol come on update man oh and we should start the twilight story again..yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 26, 2009
Last Updated on January 29, 2009


Author

Witness 2 Humanities Insanity
Witness 2 Humanities Insanity

Staten Island, NY



About
Okay well first off i'm a huge anime freak(mostly in love with the anime Naruto...my favorite chacter is Sasuke Uchiha, though i freakin love Deiadra and Itachi from the Akatsuki X-D). So moving on i'.. more..

Writing