Sleep's Image

Sleep's Image

A Chapter by Witness 2 Humanities Insanity
"

First Chapter, check it out, tell me whatcha think. ^_^

"

The 18 year old brown haired female stood in the white room, gazing at her surroundings searching for a sign of any type of life that may be in it besides her. She continued walking through the white room though she didn’t know where she was going. She stopped in her tracks seeing a black feather on the floor. She picked it up and held it her hands as if it was so delicate it would shatter. She smiled gently as she held it looking at it, admiring it’s glow. She giggled slightly.

“Like it?”

She jumped at the voice and turned around, seeing no one. She held it close to her heart as she searched for the voice.

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to hurt you”

“Who are you?” her voice said in almost a whisper “Why don’t you ever tell me who you are, or show me what you look like?”

She looked around and still saw nothing, but she did see a shadow fall over her. Holding the feather closer to her chest and began to turn around. She saw a glimpse of what looked like a black vest and continued to follow until she was awakened by the blare of the alarm clock.

She sat up, her hand on her chest as she took deep breathes. She glanced around her room seeing everything was as it should be. The time read 7:30 am as she walked into the bathroom and began brushing her teeth, the image replaying in her head. She rolled her eyes and spat into the sink trying to rid her self of her dream.

“Hey sis” a young girl around the age of 16 said with her million dollar smile.

“Jesus, Kath…your going to be the death of me if you keep walking into the bathroom without saying something first”

“Don’t be a party pooper Robin. If you knew I was coming it wouldn’t be fun anymore to watch you have a heart attack in the mornings”

“And watch one day I’m going to be taking a crap and then let’s see if you’ll walk in without knocking from now on” Robin retorted with a smirk

“Eww” Kath said as she left the bathroom. Just then someone else entered the bathroom and grabbed her like a football.

“HEY!” she said as she laughed and hit the person, who was none other than her older brother Aaron, to put her down. He laughed reaching into the medicine cabinet pulling out a bottle of pills and popping them into his mouth, then again with another bottle.

“Put me down druggy” Robin giggled as she dangled from her brothers grip.

“Fine you win this one” he mumbled as he turned on the faucet, cupped his hands under it and drank water from it.

“It’s called a cup…and a kitchen. You should try using it. They have cool things in there, like food, and drinks”

“Shut up” he said, ruffling her hair and walking out.


Robin hoped onto her motorcycle, swinging her book bag onto her back. Following her everyday routine, she proceeded to leave for school, but during the whole ride there she couldn’t help but think about the dream she had the night before. ’Damn it’ she thought as she continued her ride to school ’get out of my head’.

She arrived at her school automatically spotting her friend, Julia standing there waiting for her. The girl was ecstatic when she saw Robin, jumping up and down waving. Robin smiled and waved back, automatically knowing that something good must have happened.

“What are you so happy about?”

“Derek.”

“What about him?”

“He asked me out” Julia said with a huge smile

“Really?!” Robin asked surprised “well glad to hear”

“Thanks. So forgetting about me. What about you?” she asked, walking to class

“The usual. I keep having the weird dream” Robin sighed as she approached her math class “God I hate math…class always puts me to sleep. That’s all I need to have that stupid dream here now”

“Hey quite frankly I wouldn’t mind having a dream like that. Who ever it is speaking to you, they sound cute” Julia said as she waved bye to Robin. Robin entered the class taking her seat in the back of the room a usual and sure enough as the class went further into the lesson, she farther she drifted into a deep sleep.

Robin blinked twice as she looked around and grabbed her head in frustration. She looked around the room again and plopped herself down onto the floor, sighing.

“Great not in school now” she said to no one

“Back again?” the familiar voice asked

She turned around, once again seeing no one. She shook her head and turned around gasping as she saw a male knelt on one knee in front of her, with a cigarette in his mouth. His eyes automatically caught her attention seeing they were a blackish blue, almost like black and blue paint mixing together constantly moving, but not mixing completely, his pupil a navy blue that was still visible despite the irises color. He cocked his head to the side with curiosity as his eyes moved up and down looking at her, examining her.

“Who are you?” she asked still amazed by his eyes. He smirked slightly, not saying a word.

“You’re the one who’s been talking to me this whole time aren’t you?” He responded with a nod, and a puff of smoke coming out his mouth.

“What’s your name?” she asked with a little enthusiasm, finally seeing him for the first time. She waited for an answer, but there was nothing, but silence between them as they looked directly into each others eyes.

“Ethan” he finally responded “Ethan Rayne”



© 2009 Witness 2 Humanities Insanity


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

There are a few grammar mistakes and such, but I like it so far. It certainly caught my intrest. Can't wait for more!^^

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 8, 2009


Author

Witness 2 Humanities Insanity
Witness 2 Humanities Insanity

Staten Island, NY



About
Okay well first off i'm a huge anime freak(mostly in love with the anime Naruto...my favorite chacter is Sasuke Uchiha, though i freakin love Deiadra and Itachi from the Akatsuki X-D). So moving on i'.. more..

Writing