Whisper

Whisper

A Chapter by Witness 2 Humanities Insanity

“Robin.” the teacher said shaking her lightly “Robin!”

Robin gasped breathing heavy looking around, then at her teacher.

“Mrs. Johnson. I’m sorry.” she said as she gathered her books, as she noticed five other teachers around her desk. “I should um…get to my next class”

“Honey” Mrs. Johnson said with a worried expression on her face “School is over. We’ve been trying to wake you for hours, but you wouldn’t respond…the only reason why we knew you were alive was because you were breathing.”

Robin Stood there at a lost for words. She picked up her book bag and stared down at the ground feeling confused.

“Sweety, this isn’t like you. Is there something wrong?” Mrs. Johnson asked

“Robin?!” she heard a worried voice call out as they entered the room. She looked up seeing her brother out of breath. He smirked and then grabbed his stomach and started coughing, blood coming from his mouth. She quickly walked over to him getting a tissue from her book bag and wiping his mouth.

“What are you doing here?” she asked in a saddened whisper

“You didn’t come home, so I got worried” he responded as he sat down in a chair leaning on his knees as he took deep steady breathes.

“What time is it?” she asked, looking up at him sadly

“6:30”

She shook her head and sighed. She put her book bag on her back, helping her brother up as she said goodbye to the teachers. They nodded and watched as she left the room.

They walked down the block waiting for the bus. She looked at her brother, seeing him leaning against the bus stop, looking a little paler than usual. She walked over to him hugging him and leaning her head on his chest.

“Why do you give me heart attacks” he said as he wrapped his arms around her.

“I didn’t know you coughing up blood was because of your heart”

“All right smartass…let’s see what's the closest thing” he said as he looked up at the sky in thought “ah, asthma attacks”

She giggled. “Those are very violent asthma attack.”

“Tell me about it” he said as he coughed a little.

“Robin.” she heard a whisper suddenly calling out to her. She shrugged it off and went to continue talking to her brother.

“You know why didn’t you come home on time?” he asked looking down at her.

“I-”

“Robin!” she heard a little louder. She ignored it, but her eyes kept wandering, looking for the owner of the whisper.

“I-I fell asleep in class” she responded

“For that long?” he asked, with a confused expression

“Yeah, I know. It’s weird, but I can’t really explain why it happened. It jus-”

“Robin.” She jumped feeling the breathe of a feminine voice on her neck calling out her name. She spun around and looked around, her heart beating a mile a minute.

“Robin?….Something wrong?” Aaron asked her as he followed her gaze.

“Did you hear that?” she asked as she turned to him

“Hear what?”

“Someone- someone was calling my name.”

“I didn’t hear anything” he said with slight confusion

“But Aaron I swear, as clear as day, I heard someone calling my name” she said as she turned around to the area behind her “It sounded like it was right here, right behind me”

“Robin-” Aaron began

She suddenly heard a laugh, that of the female she had heard calling her name. She looked around and saw nothing. It was only her and her brother that stood at the bus stop, no one else was around. ’What’s going on?’ she thought to her self

Later when they got home, her mother and father went to lecture her about her not being home, but Aaron got involved before they could say anything.

“She’s not feeling to well, maybe this should wait till tomorrow” he said stepping in front of Robin with a smile on his face, which was directed to his mother and father. Their mother nodded letting the event that occurred slide. Robin thanked them and went to her room closing the door. She let her hair down from her pony tail and went into the shower. To ease her mind as best as she could.



© 2009 Witness 2 Humanities Insanity


Author's Note

Witness 2 Humanities Insanity
Pleae ignore any typo's or misspellings. thanks. ^_^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

http://www.immortalnight.com/login.php go to this ho and play let me know when you sign up so we could contact each other

Posted 14 Years Ago


son the story is popping son but wats with the name calling at the end...wat ev tell me at school later punk

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 9, 2009


Author

Witness 2 Humanities Insanity
Witness 2 Humanities Insanity

Staten Island, NY



About
Okay well first off i'm a huge anime freak(mostly in love with the anime Naruto...my favorite chacter is Sasuke Uchiha, though i freakin love Deiadra and Itachi from the Akatsuki X-D). So moving on i'.. more..

Writing