Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
20/07

20/07

A Chapter by M.D

What do I want to do with my life?... My last name is Mussanov. I wear the name, but do I deserve it?... Not yet. I have not achieved enough for my ancestors to drop the rain of tears of joy on my head. Not enough to bang myself on the chest and proudly say "I am Mussanov, the banner of Mussa protects me and my offspring". My ancestry can be traced back to Muqali, one of the greatest generals in Genghis Khan's army, ruler of the northern China.
What does it mean to be worth? I think it means to live a honorable and honest life. I believe that abiding by own codex and principles paired up with discipline can achieve success.
Person should never seek success and prosperity as the last stop of train of life. Play the game straight up, with recklessness and without cheating and seniorita Fortune will stop by your cabin to sell chocolate frogs of "happiness" and even give you euphoria - flavoured Bertie Bott's.



© 2012 M.D


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
Added on July 19, 2012
Last Updated on July 19, 2012


Author

M.D
M.D

Singapore



About
No...[Takes her hand and leans in to whisper] because I took your pulse. Elevated. Your pupils dilated. I imagine John Watson thinks love’s a mystery to me, but the chemistry is incredibly simpl.. more..

Writing