Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by SeihouThePandaHero

               6 years later. . .

 

     "I am very disappointed with you! Julia, you know better than to start a fight in the orphanage! How did you even got to the boys' side anyway?!" Headmistress Martinez, a strict caretaker who is probably the meanest person in Mexico, hollered at 12 year old Julia.  Julia was thinking on how she actually got into a fight. Her friend Yazmin helped her with the invisibility potion to go through the boys' side. She had to go meet her other friend, Chuy, who had prmised her a spell book in exchange of a slingshot Julia had bought. She couldn't find Chuy anywhere. But the potion weared off and she got caught in the middle of the hallway. And to make matters worse, her enemy, El Gordo,came in with his gang.

     "Well, well, well. Look at what we have here," said El Gordo as he got Julia's chin and made her look at him. "It's the girl who refused to make a deal with me. Should we make her accept the deal?"

       Julia looked hard at Gordo's face. She spat on his face and grabbed his throat. El Gordo's face was turning red.

      "Whoever said said I would want to be on your side, Fatty?" she said as she threw him to the ground.

      El Gordo was coughing and tried to say something, but failed. His gang were closing in on Jula, preparing to strike. Julia was ready for a fight, but then Chuy came in and the gang collapsed. Chuy looked like he was chanting something, but Julia wasn't sure. The Headmistress saw what was happening and sent Julia to her office.

   Man, she always favored Gordo, Julia thought.

         The next day, Julia was assigned to clean the horse stalls.

       "If you want to do dirty work, then keep on starting fights and I'll give you dirty work." said the Headmistress as she handed over the cleaning supplies. Julia grunted and took the things, rolling her eyes and huffs.

        The stalls were the worst place to clean. The stalls were full of cobwebs and dust. It had a horrible smell that can be smelled from miles. Even though there was no horses in the stalls yet, it looked like there was a million animals in there and used it as a restroom. But if you were one of those kids who can handle all that, then there is one more problem you would need to worry about. And that would be the old well. The well used to be filled with water. It got dried up and it was really deep.

Or so people thought. There was even some legends that say some kids who fell in the well and that they didn't make it out alive.

        As Julia looked at the stalls, She asked," When you say the stalls do you mean the old well too?"

      "Yes, everything that is the stalls and the well and everything in between. Now get to work! I will come back later to see what progress you made."

       And with that, the Headmistress went to the orphanage. Julia was still wondering what she'll do when she heard the Headmistress yell back, "I want everything spoless! I'll come back in an hour. If you don't hurry, you will miss your lunch!"

                  Julia rolled her eyes and sighed. Man, this woman is so nit picky! Julia thought. No wonder she isn't married yet. No one could handle a woman who is always checking you to make everything perfect.

    Julia noticed a box in front of a stall. She picked it up and opened it. The box contained a pair of rubber boots and rubber gloves. And there was a note.

           To whoever got in big trouble:

     Hope this will help. Some of the things that are in the stalls are not droppings. Believe me, I speak from a horrible expirience. Try not to step so close to into the well. Good luck! (You're gonna need it!)

                                    -Ramon Ayala Jr.

 

 Julia smiled to herself as she puts the rubber boots and gloves on. "Thanks Ramon Ayala... Where ever you are." She said as she sighed and looked back at the mess.

 



© 2013 SeihouThePandaHero


Author's Note

SeihouThePandaHero
i need to work on my writing skills some more. Any suggestions? if you see any missing letters tel me cause my keyboard is messed up.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
Added on August 6, 2012
Last Updated on November 16, 2013


Author

SeihouThePandaHero
SeihouThePandaHero

katy, TX



About
I love anime, and Manga! more..

Writing