The Beginning

The Beginning

A Chapter by SeihouThePandaHero
"

How it all began

"

    A man stares at the little girl who had just lost her father. The girl looked at the man and then to her old house and then at the streets. The man put a hand on her shoulder and said, "It´s best if you do it now Julia. The social worker is waiting for us." Julia looked up at the man and nodded and stepped inside the house. Julia is an orphan with no family they could contact to take care of her. Her father was killed by thugs trying to steal his money he worked so hard for. Señor Domingo went to the girl´s room to where Julia was looking blankly at. 

     How awful for her to lose her father, Señor Domingo, who is also the town´s priest, thought as he followed when Julia went to her father´s room. He took the dress the little girl offered him and she gave him a smile and went to find more things. And what´s worse is that they were the same thugs who killed her family members. The poor girl must be sad.

        The girl wasn´t either happy or sad. She was a very unusual girl. Most six year olds would be mourning for their parents, not wanting to leave their house they once lived in. But Julia was different. The priest knew she was a special person and had always said so. But right now, she wasn´t thinking about that. All she can think about is what her grandmother had once told her.

        Little Julia was walking through her grandmfather´s ranch as her grandmother took her hand and led through the small farm. Earlierthat day, Julia's grandfather passed away, but Julia and her grandmother didn't get the news yet. Julia was always wondering what would happen to a prso when they die.

   "Miama, where do people go when they die?" Julia asked,looking up at her wise grandmother. Miama looked at Julia for a moment and said,"Julia, death is an illusion. Our loved ones who have now passed are closer to us than you think. You just have to listen to your heart and look deep into your mind. Look at the things around you and you will see." Miama said.

      

    __________________________________           

   

     Julia was looking at what she wanted to take. Her mother's white dress, some of her old clothes, her dad's Sombrero, and her deceased uncle's guitar, and an old pair of shoes. Juia stuffed all of her clothes and grabbed her bag. 

        She walked off to Senor Domingo and  looked up at the priest "Gracias, Padre Domingo, for helping me in my time of darkness. For that, I owe you a favor." Julia replied as she shifted from one foot to the other.

     "No need, I came with you because I wanted to." The priest repied.

        "But still! I owe you one," Julia said. She stuck her pinkie out. "I promise."

          El Padre(The priest) chuckled and linked his pinkie with Julia's.

    "Don't worry, I'll remember. Let's go. The social worker should be coming here any minute now."

      El Padre knelt down  and gave Julia a blessing. He dug his hand into is pocket and gave Julia a rosary.

 "You know where my church is right?" El Padre asked.

Julia nodded and suddenly the social worker, a middle- aged lady who has black hair and gray eyes, came in.

         "Come along, Julia. Time to leave." The social worker Martha replied as she looked around with a disgusted look in her face.

           El Padre and Julia hugged and Julia looked at the priest and asked," We'll be close friends, right?"

           "Yes, and if you want to talk, you know here to find me."

            "Goodbye, Padre,"

          "Goodbye, Julia, may God be with you,"

       Julia headed out the door and had one final glance at her home. With a deep sigh and a snap of her picture, Julia took her bag and left with Martha.

     "Don't fret your little head," Martha told Julia. "You'll love the orphanage. You'll have a lot of friends."

          But Julia said nothing.



© 2012 SeihouThePandaHero


Author's Note

SeihouThePandaHero
Help me with the mistakes please and how to make the story much better and suggestions are always welcome. thanks!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It sounds really interesting, keep up the good work, i love it!!! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


SeihouThePandaHero

11 Years Ago

Thanks :D

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 8, 2012
Last Updated on August 6, 2012
Tags: the, beginning, of, senora, jalapeno


Author

SeihouThePandaHero
SeihouThePandaHero

katy, TX



About
I love anime, and Manga! more..

Writing