Like the Mist

Like the Mist

A Story by yuhee
"

Because she is just a mist in his life..

"
She was like the mist. Her love for him was so great that she forgot a piece of herself. But she didn't mind because for her, he was more important than anything else.


She'll do everything for his sake, for his happiness even she knew it could only hurt her in the end. Whether it's wound, bruise or cuts she'll receive, it doesn't matter as long as she loves him and that's more than enough for her.


Even he could never love her back, it is fine because someone like her, doesn't need to be loved. Someone whose heart is full of deception, lies and pretense like the deceiving mist that shows nothing but illusion.


And like the mist, to protect him from everything that hurts, she will coat the bitter truth with sugary words. And like the mist, she will keep the painful reality hidden beneath the sweet and happy fairy tales for his sake. Even she knew that sooner or later, she'll disappear just like the mist.

© 2017 yuhee


Author's Note

yuhee
Just thinking of Katekyo Hitman Reborn Chrome Dokuro..

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I found this profoundly beautiful and filled with undeniable truth. Sometimes, we lose who we are through love, and sometimes it can seem like it was all for nothing as the love amounted to... Nothing. I've never watched Katekyo Hitman Reborn Chrome Dokuro, but I assume it's an anime? It sounds familiar. Regardless, I still understood the message here without watching it. The style of writing made me feel like I was in a mist. Great job on this!

Posted 6 Years Ago


yuhee

6 Years Ago

Thank you so much for the great review. Yes Katekyo Hitman Reborn is an anime and Chrome Dokuro is o.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 2, 2017
Last Updated on September 2, 2017
Tags: love, unrequited love, hurt, pain, sacrifice

Author

yuhee
yuhee

XII, Philippines



About
Altschmerz. Jouska. Nodus Tollens. ツ A pretty average girl with complexity and madness inside. Expressionism is ❤ I write to express. I like reading Dan Brown's, Mitch Albom's, Lauren .. more..

Writing