Secret Vampire.

Secret Vampire.

A Story by Rose Tyler
"

Based off of one of the Night World short stories.

"
    Secretly, she's a witch. But she's also dying. She was diagnosed with cancer. Her best friends can save her life, but he's not allowed to. She's a sweet, frail little thing. Ever since they were children they were inseparable. Her secret wish is to marry him, and find out why he's so different.
    Secretly, she's a vampire. He made her one to save her life. They made it look like it was accidental, natural. There was candles lit and her stuffed animals surrounded her when they completed the task; they took it all away when she was "asleep".
    Secretly, she's a vampire. She left her fresh grave and almost attacked her brother. Once she learned it was wrong, she almost starved. She jumped out of the car and attacked the nearest human. He had to cover her tracks.
    Secretly, she's a witch. She has strong telepathy and she was able to call out for help. She even managed to fight off his cousin with shouts in his mind equivalent to explosions. She was able to say goodbye to her mother and step father even without telling them she was alive.
    Secretly, she's a witch AND a vampire. She belongs in the Night World, even though they thought she was illegal. She was what the Night people would call a "psychic." She had real powers, but didn't know it. Turns out, she's perfectly legal. And has found hour soul mate. And. She's alive.

© 2010 Rose Tyler


Author's Note

Rose Tyler
Poppy&James.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow! This is a real cool little vampire story! I enjoyed it and think you could expand on it, this is a great beginning.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I really like this short story, its great. Its a great beginning to something a lot more.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Yup ^^; I'm going to do them in order from here on out (:

Posted 13 Years Ago


I love that one too. Woot! Great job. That was my favorite story. That's the first one am I right? =)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 26, 2010
Last Updated on June 26, 2010

Author

Rose Tyler
Rose Tyler

Gallifrey



About
I write likeDavid Foster WallaceI Write Like by Mémoires, journal software. Analyze your writing! I am.. ♪A writer ♪A caring person ♪Lovable ♪Addicted to music.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Rose Tyler



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..