Love You Mom

Love You Mom

A Poem by Manda
"

I will always love my mom no matter how mad I am

"
Today
I might hate you
And tomorrow too
But truth is
No matter how mad I am
I will never stop
 Loving you



© 2010 Manda


Author's Note

Manda
Happy Mother's Day Mom, and everyone else

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's short but very sweet. It is the perfect way to express affection to your mother. I'm sure she was proud. Nice job.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I agree with Cattie Rain. I could definitely see this in a Hallmark card. It is short, yet it conveys a lot of meaning. It shows the love-hate point of view of a child when it comes to his/her mom. A lot of times we take our parents for granted, and we think they only see their side, when in truth, they only want the best for us. Excellent poem!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Excellent! I could see this inside a Hallmark card :) I hate my mom the majority of the time actually, but we never stop loving them no matter how much they irritate us. Nice job.

Posted 13 Years Ago


sweet.

Posted 13 Years Ago


pretty cool

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is very true...and also no matter how mad she is she will never stop loving you. good job :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


These words... oh so TRUE ~~ for Mom's #1 since they are the one's that we love first and most likely argue with first once we think we've come of an age but, dang; as long as Mom's around; we'll always look to her for an O.K. that we're living life well. It's grand when the daughter become a friend to Mom... why not we share some interests and talk more often than we used to so why not team up and solve the issues that face one, the other or both and work thru the issues together... teamwork is a good thing... taught to me by her then others long ago so 46 years after my entry into her world she sometimes leans on me and discusses her doubts secure that I'll be an honest sounding board. MOM's love 'em, don't leave 'em behind.

Posted 14 Years Ago


beautiful. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


Very true. no matter what they do and how you feel, there will always be that invisible unbreakable bond causing us to always turn back to our mums. This is a lovely write

Posted 14 Years Ago


Good job. Very wise. I love it.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1026 Views
43 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 8, 2010
Last Updated on May 8, 2010

Author

Manda
Manda

OH



About
Hello! My names Manda. I am 24 years of age and have an Associate of Arts degree. I am a former National Honors Society member and am hoping to continue my education by starting my Bachelors degree in.. more..

Writing
The Knife The Knife

A Poem by Manda


Did You Know? Did You Know?

A Poem by Manda



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..