Love You Mom

Love You Mom

A Poem by Manda
"

I will always love my mom no matter how mad I am

"
Today
I might hate you
And tomorrow too
But truth is
No matter how mad I am
I will never stop
 Loving you



© 2010 Manda


Author's Note

Manda
Happy Mother's Day Mom, and everyone else

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

yes, I believe every child at one time or another feel like this. we want to live our lives but our mothers have traveled down either the same road or similar. I miss my mom she died in 1985, but I carry her in my mind and heart. great write, keep it up.

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is very sweet. My mom is gone so try to not get too mad because when she is not with you here on Earth you will miss her so so much .. but I know many say .' i hate you' in anger only to apologize later .. a sweet poem for your mom.

Chloe

Posted 14 Years Ago


That's really sweet, nice and very loving.

Posted 14 Years Ago


That is exactly on spot... short and sweet... it is great you can say it straight out... so many times we never tell the person how we feel till it's to late... we forget so many times especially to tell our parents... and as someone who lost my mom 4 years ago I can say let them know everyday so you don't regret it.

Posted 14 Years Ago


OMG!! I love this!! Cause that's exactly what happens to me!!!!!!!! XD Finally i found something that really was true to me. I always get mad at my mom and like and hour later i feel bad and I realize i still love her and was always loving her even when I was mad. LOL!! Great job!! Nice and short and sweet!! :))

Posted 14 Years Ago


Though it is short, it was very lovely.

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is so sweet. I know what you mean. I was inspired also to write a poem for mothers day. This poem is very true. You go through life, irritated with the things that your mother, or even your father, will say or make you do. But in the end, you do love your mother. You did an amazing job describing that in just 7 lines. Good job!

Posted 14 Years Ago


thats so cool Happy Mothers Day

Posted 14 Years Ago


aw, girl, this is so sweet! that picture of you two is precious!

Posted 14 Years Ago


I agree with this. I like it though. I love my mom though she does bug me. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1026 Views
43 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 8, 2010
Last Updated on May 8, 2010

Author

Manda
Manda

OH



About
Hello! My names Manda. I am 24 years of age and have an Associate of Arts degree. I am a former National Honors Society member and am hoping to continue my education by starting my Bachelors degree in.. more..

Writing
The Knife The Knife

A Poem by Manda


Did You Know? Did You Know?

A Poem by Manda



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Cant Sleep... Cant Sleep...

A Story by Manda