Chapter 1 - Choices

Chapter 1 - Choices

A Chapter by Mirror
"

I like to think it is a mirror saying things to any person who gets in front of it.

"
         Every day we make choices. Some of them are forced, some are not. Few are easy, many are hard. We can choose the road with fewer obstacles or we can fight for more.
         Our choices define our actions or show our reactions. They can be crazy,fun or noble. Feelings and logic in an eternal struggle to control and have the last saying in our choices. People lie and say they do not have them, others blame they could not act differently.
         But there is always a choice and with a strong willpower there is nothing one cannot do. People cannot understand their fully potential. Capable of extraordinary actions. Yet they satisfy themselves with ordinary deeds. Only those that seek the extraordinary and face the impossible will live like Kings and Queens.


© 2016 Mirror


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very inspiring, short but each word spoke a lot. Keep writing!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Capable of extraordinary actions. Yet they satisfy themselves with ordinary deeds.
Favorite line.
Really nicely written but I want to see where it's going . . . .

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mirror

7 Years Ago

Well maybe it is not important where to go. But understanding how to go. :p
Jennie Lynn

7 Years Ago

The destination is the same regardless. The only differences are the stories we acquire during the w.. read more
It's motivational. I wish though you had written a little more, elaborated it a little maybe. It sort of leaves me wanting to read more. Yet, it was a short piece, which was influential in its own way. keep writing! :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mirror

7 Years Ago

Thank you very much. I like to keep it short so one can focus on the message and I was hoping to lea.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 6, 2016
Last Updated on August 25, 2016


Author

Mirror
Mirror

Pescara, Pescara, Italy



About
"The artist is the creator of beautiful things." -Oscar Wilde Most of my words may not be beautiful but they will truly reflect the beauty I have seen and perceived during my everyday life. I .. more..

Writing
Secret room Secret room

A Story by Mirror


The Valkyries The Valkyries

A Story by Mirror