Tales of a Drunken Cabin Boy 6

Tales of a Drunken Cabin Boy 6

A Chapter by Matthew Hipps
"

6th installment of monologues by Matthew Hipps

"
Written to- The Daniela Andrade version of "La Vie En Rose" Originally performed by  Édith Piaf

Its never on how you look, ya know? What matters is the way you allow your fingers to scrape and pick across your fret board, how you let out vocals with the ease of echo in the background. Not just with music, any form of artistic expression that comes from the inside. Real beauty seeks no attention, it shares the creativity and skill among all. We live in a time of highlighting individuals, instead of helping, we take for ones self. Its not about how nice someones eyebrows look, what about the feeling someone may obtain when finished writing a grand piece of sheet music? It is a feeling without limits, one to be hidden due to it being different other than approved. If you may have the opportunity to listen to the song mentioned at the beginning of this passage, please do. If should the feeling be mutual with mine towards the tune, everyday would seem to turn into love songs. 

La Vie En Rose Everyone. 


© 2016 Matthew Hipps


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
Added on January 12, 2016
Last Updated on March 24, 2016
Tags: journalism, entry, monologue


Author

Matthew Hipps
Matthew Hipps

Drinking with Rob Gordon, TX



About
Eighteen year old Journalism/creator of short stories. Melancholy and nostalgia are my hero's. Writing is strictly based off of emotion brought from music. I will allow you to dance with the skeleton'.. more..

Writing