~Prologue~

~Prologue~

A Chapter by MayoCat
"

Introduction... kind of.

"
     The story you are about to read is a normal love triangle story, but this one isn't mine, isn't yours, isn't that creepy next door neighbors that keeps looking in your window. No. This is Cleo's. Do you want to read it? Well, yeah of course I mean you clicked on the name. But first I just need you to sign here, here, there, here, and. . . there. Oh what am I doing! Forget the boring, old paperwork! Just read the story! But if you end up going to prison because you didn't sign the correct paperwork then don't come crying back to be because I'm not going back to jail! No, that was a lie. I've never been to jail and I intend to keep it that way but seriously. I warned you. Now what are you doing still reading this! Read it already!


© 2013 MayoCat


Author's Note

MayoCat
Thought I'd start it off with a splash of comedy! :p I actually found this in a box while I was cleaning and thought I'd try and revive it. I mean it was a mess, very bad. VERY. Like an explosion just went off and a drunk party crashed there and decided to stay. Don't know when I started writing it, why I stopped, when I stopped, why I started writing it but I'll try my best to bring it back. :) Hope you like it because this is going to be one hell of a ride. . .

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

235 Views
Added on October 19, 2013
Last Updated on October 20, 2013


Author

MayoCat
MayoCat

Berea, KY



About
Heyy! I'm kinda bad at these but i'll try my best! Here's some basic info about me: *I AM REALLY BAD AT UPDATING I AM SORRY* Some of my favorite things are: -Music -Cats -Anime -M.. more..

Writing
Sapphire Ice Sapphire Ice

A Story by MayoCat


:One: :One:

A Chapter by MayoCat