Author's Note

Author's Note

A Chapter by Dalton McGee
"

This is where I introduce the characters.

"

  Author's Note.

Shotgunner's Remorse is a story I wrote shortly after reading No Country For Old Men. I am still writing it but I am going to start posting it to try to get a fan base before it's done or at least try to get noticed. It has multiple points of view narrorated by the sheriff. It is full of action and crime if you like No Country For Old Men you will probably like this book.

Jim Holland, is just a sheriff in Franklin County Alabama he is the narrorator in the story but he also is involved in some of the action of the story.

Thomas Stokes, is the protagonist of the story who is trying to get revenge on Chavez Garcia.

Chavez Garcia, is one of the antagonist in the story he broke into Thomas's house and stole money and his car from Thomas. He owes Douglas a large sum of money after loosing a bet so he fled down south to Alabama and began killing and stealing to try and make enough money.

.30-.30 Bandit, is a hitman hired by Douglas Hammond to take down Chavez and any body else that is going after Chavez.

Douglas Hammond, is a big buisness man who has acess to several weapon. He is pure evil not only is he an owner of a company but he is also a bookie. After Chavez didn't pay him in time he hired .30.



© 2009 Dalton McGee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on April 21, 2009


Author

Dalton McGee
Dalton McGee

Russellville, AL



Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Dalton McGee