Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by Dalton McGee
"

The First chapter in the story

"

Chapter One

  Russellville was always a quiet town heck all of North West Alabama was until that day then it made that whole year Hell on earth round these parts.

  We pulled our squad cars down in the middle of the cotton feild on the left of 24, they said there was two dead men laying by an old Ford pick up an 88 model. There was tracks leading out of the cotton feild beside the Ford. The officer said it was going to be hard to identify the bodies because most of their head was splattered all over the Ford behind them. That's when I looked down at the bodies one only had a chin down and on the other body the whole right side of his head was gone. There were brains, blood, and skull fragments all over the ground and truck. The officer just said good luck as he got into his car and left.

  Thomas drove in the dark down 24 from Moulton he had to get to that feild before Chavez did. He knew there could be a pay off if he shot ol' Chavez and turned him in. It wasn't just about the money but he figured he should get paid for what he wanted to do. When Thomasa got there he was to late but not by much he could tell because the bodies where still draining blood. He shown his flashlight at the spider webbed window of the driver's side door. There was about one ought buckshot holes in the window. Thomas took his shotgun off of his back and shattered the window with the butt of the gun. He shown the flashlight into the cab and looked around. He saw the glove box and the passenger side door was both open. He turned off the flash light and opened the driver's side door. He picked up a screw driver from the seat an d popped the inspection plate off of the door, which he put in his shirt pocket with the screw driver.

  Chavez now had the money he killed the two men he was going to sell the Dodge to in the cotton feild the money was in the glove compartment of the Ford. The plan was to give them the Dodge and he got the Ford along with the money in the Ford. He started to like the Dodge Ram so he decided to he would kill the Manny and Andy and get the money in the Ford. After he killed them he took their wallets and left. He squealed tires in that Ram as he left the stop sign going down 83. Chavez knew he had to get out of Russellville before Thomas got to those cotton fields.

 



© 2009 Dalton McGee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on April 21, 2009


Author

Dalton McGee
Dalton McGee

Russellville, AL



Writing