Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Megan

So it's Christmas Eve and I'm back from my friends house. We went to midnight mass with our families. We have been best friends since I was four. She's in collage now so I spend a lot of time with her when she comes home.  

We went back to her house and it is convenient that her house is across from my own. I brought over Cadbury's hot chocolate for us both. It was just like the old times.  

I got in home at eleven pm. I talked to Dad for a while. I realised how lucky I was to be here, at this time. 

While I was sitting there I thought of what happened two days ago. My neighbour called bringing gifts for my Dad and myself. My Dad was bringing them out to the kitchen (away from temptation) My neighbour gave me a final hug and took hold of my two hands and whispered to me: 

"Your Mam would be so proud of you now."I didn't cry, believe me I wanted to. I didn't want to be weak. That's all I've been lately, weak. Letting my guard down but not anymore, 2013 is a new year for me, a fresh start. I say it every year but I will hold to it this year with all that I've got.  

---------------------------------------------- 

By the time Christmas morning arrived I'm up bright and early. I sneak Dads present off me under the Christmas tree where all the other presents are waiting to be revealed. 

"Happy Christmas Daddy." I say as I cross the kitchen to give him a hug. 'You too pumpkin.' He says returning the hug. "Im going to go wait in the sitting room" I say while he's standing there waiting for the kettle to boil. 

I get my stockings down from the wall and take the wrapped presents from the stockings and place them onto the pile of presents before me. 

I got a new iPod touch. I have been waiting for this for ages. I also got new CDs,DVDs,books, perfume  

I had one big box left. It was the biggest present there so I said I would leave it until last. I wondered what was in this box. It was definitely a surprise. So I opened it and what was revealed was breath taking. It was a docking station for my new iPod also a radio CD player in one. It was beautiful. 

Two days on and I decided to have a lazy day to myself and stay at home. I needed it after last night. Last night was .... Emotional for me. I don't know why but I have this strange habit, of thinking about sad things. Then I get myself worked up. Then all those bottled up feelings lets loose. And I cry. Every little thing that I've felt or bottled up all comes out at this time. It's good though, getting it all out. I had a nice chat with one of my trustworthy friends and she comforted me. Told me everything was going to be all right, and when she says it, I can believe it. 

I went to sleep at a quarter to two on the morning. I played with my new iPod and listened to music. I stayed in my pjs and didn't care what anyone thought of me. It was good, really good. I was happy. I planned to go and watch a film at seven or eight and I stuck with that plan. I decided I was going to watch a childish film tonight. My Dad got me one for Christmas about puppies. It's a Christmas movie too. It was just what I needed.  

After the film I lay in my bed playing a game on my iPod. I also had a quick little chat with my bestest guy friend Mark. Not an innocent conversation. But when have I ever had an innocent conversation with Mark? He's going on about a lad I got off with on Friday. It was nothing major but one this that Mark was right about was he is a babe, he is really good looking and I'm starting to like him.  

His name is Shane. I told you I was small for my age. He is just freakishly tall for his. I think he is the same he because we are in the same year in school. People are telling me he likes me a little but he just doesn't know me that well. His best friend told me that and luckily I'm really close with him. 

I sit down and put in my new One Direction CD my Dad got me for Christmas. I'm in a good mood. Talking to my friends who don't annoy me is good. I think about tomorrow and what it could bring. My friend (best friend) is supposed to come over and help me with my new iPod and getting music on it and everything. I text her asking are we still on for tomorrow (just in case) I really need to get my iPod up and running and playing music. As I said before... My music is my life so I will be making a list of what I want on it. As I wait for my friend to reply I listen to the rain outside while I'm inside nice and warm. I don't mind being out in the rain too much either only if there is a lot of wind (then I would mind) the only thing I don't like about being out in the rain is the after math of it all. 

To distract me from being out in the rain, my friend text back saying we are still going through with tomorrow. I live kind of near her soviet said I would walk halfway to her. We are planning it for about 1 or 3 o'clock. 

I put my hand up my top sleeve and I touch my scar. (No, I'm not Harry Potter) I got this scar from washing my dog the other night. He doesn't like water. He scraped me while trying to escape the bath. The scar is really starting to be painful at the moment. I shake it from my mind and I let my mind wander. And when I do... It wanders back to the rain. Just listening to he soft thud of the raindrops. I remember the last time u was out in the rain, willingly. I was going out with my ex back then. I was the happiest I could be. Me and him did a disappearing act..... We went to the top floor if the carpark we were all in. There was this little boxed room sort of place when you step out of the elevator and a door leading out to an open car park with no roof. It was lashing rain and it was amusing to me so I decided to go out and dance in it. I started getting really wet so until my boyfriend but he is my ex-boyfriend now, had to drag me in. I had some alone time with him which was nice. We barely got to see each other since we didn't live in the same town as each other. Which sucked... (At the time) now I'm glad, I don't have to see him a lot now. Because I would not be responsible for him going to hospital....... Honest. 

My phone appears to be dying and my charger is all the way upstairs in my room. So I decide to call it a night. I turn off my music and head upstairs. I plug in my phone but I don't intend on going to sleep yet though. I decide to go on my iPod and I wont be getting off of this anytime soon. I could be on this for hours, between being on twitter and playing temple run. When I do decide to turn it off, I will lie back on my bed and let my mind wander again and who knows what I will think about this time



© 2013 Megan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Are you sure you're not Harry Potter? :) Some of the top part I think relates to all girls, well most anyways :) Totally annoying at times!

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

97 Views
1 Review
Added on March 4, 2013
Last Updated on March 4, 2013


Author

Megan
Megan

Ireland



About
Hey guys :) I'm Megan :) from Ireland :) I'm fifteen and I write my own stories :) hope ye all like them :) x more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Megan


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Megan