Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Megan

I woke up a total of three times before deciding to get up. The last time it was half twelve in the day. I was wrecked though. I couldn't sleep last night so you can't blame me. I had four messages and one was from my friend who was meant to come up today. The message told me she would be up at half one. One hour, that's all I had. Before she called, I had to get some breakfast, get dressed, do my hair and make up and tidy my room a bit....(it needed it) I had a few minutes to spare before se called and I was super excited. I haven't hung out with her in ages and she is like a sister to me and I tell her everything. I text her asking does she want me to walk down to her and she said yes so off I go. 

The rest of the day is good, but weird. There is a creep who lives across the road from me and he has a crush on my friend. We let slip that we are here and mentions sometime later that he can see the light in my bedroom turned on. So we decide to mess with him. I roll of my bed and go to the light switch beside my door. I started flicking the light switch on and off slowly. Me and my friend were in stitches laughing. 

Two weeks pass since that day and I'm up to my neck in schoolwork. This year I'm in third year so I have to sit my junior cert this year. I'm so afraid for it. Other than that, my life is okay these past two weeks. Conor has come back from Scotland and I've only seen him once. 

There is a hockey match tomorrow and I'm going! Yay! I'm missing the last four classes. Goodbye to maths, Irish, English and business! We had to pay today and me, getting into school at about 10 past 8 in the morning. I went up and already there was two or three people waiting there. That wasn't too bad. Then some boarders came and BAM! There was roughly about 50 people waiting along with me.  

After I had paid and put my name down I hurried to my locker and got my books for the first three classes. English, double German ...yay. Tuesdays are my worst days of the week. It's so early in the week and I've got two doubles which is really good. Unless you have double German and double science.  

I'm in a really down mood today. I had a fight with one of my friends this morning. It was not my fault! He asked me how was me and Conor and me being typically blonde thought that HE thought we were going out. (Me and Conor....) ... If that makes sense. All I said was 'fine' then I told him there was no 'us' and we weren't going out. Just to put him straight. He texted me back saying I didn't need to be snotty about it.. Where did that come from?! He's a big two year old but I wouldn't be able to able to live without him. He's a big two yet old but he's a huggable two year old.  

It's only halfway through the day and I'm daydreaming in business. I have Irish next... Yay... Then lunch! Bring it on!  

The rest of the day drags on.



© 2013 Megan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on March 4, 2013
Last Updated on March 4, 2013


Author

Megan
Megan

Ireland



About
Hey guys :) I'm Megan :) from Ireland :) I'm fifteen and I write my own stories :) hope ye all like them :) x more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Megan


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Megan