Thing is that I want to do this fancy pvming

Thing is that I want to do this fancy pvming

A Poem by Megaomgchen
"

Thing is that I want to do this fancy pvming

"
As an antithesis to all this, we'd literally the simplest thing ever last week in the form of the skill-off, click and afk free of xp, and I bet that a slew of people enjoyed that more than attempting to go bossing simply because it was simple (oh and afk, but that is another matter) which is overall less stressful because you don't need a massive checklist to participate successfully.I play FF14, I would compare RS bossing to being up there with crafting around. Starts off easy enough, however as you advance more and more, it warms up the complexity with the way to get things being among the biggest hurdles for anybody taking crafting seriously to get over.

Is it gatherable? Can you desynth for it? Is it a mob drop? Is it another? Each of these questions can then be separated into queries. Can I have the desynth profession levelled? Is it a mob that is difficult? How complex is the crafted items? Omnicrafters around get all of my respect, but it is just one of those aspects of the runescape game that requires a very long time to understand (seriously, there's a several hundred page PDF about crafting that people use as a guide). Happily however, crafters over there don't dictate the direction of this runescape game that's something we can't say for PvMers above here.

Thing is that I want to do this fancy pvming. But it's just such an ordeal that it's not worth the time. There is so much set up involved, so much battling against the motor which runescape players who don't play 24/7 consistently feel left behind and just like they need to relearn everything. I can hop on Guild Wars right now and have no trouble doing what I was doing 2 decades ago. Runescape 3 really doesn't have this. They can't keep hammering this system and engine with more and more complexity as it hardly works properly with the fundamentals. I just wish they'd refocus on what actually makes runescape and not keep trying to make runescape game something.

This speaks a great deal. I am just trying to re-learn the runescape game after a break of almost 3 years and it is a tad daunting. I've been around the runescape game since it pretty much began and appreciate I have aged considerably together with the runescape game. As such there is a lot of new content because it takes either being a part of a large group or mechanics, I have chosen to ignore. I see it as my limitations plenty of time as my degree of complicated PvMing hasn't evolved past slayer, God Wars and the QBD.

More  RuneScape gold  information on rsgoldfast.com

© 2019 Megaomgchen


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

12 Views
Added on December 6, 2019
Last Updated on December 6, 2019
Tags: rsgoldfast