Easter was absurd though, no arguments here

Easter was absurd though, no arguments here

A Story by Megaomgchen
"

Easter was absurd though, no arguments here.

"

You've summed up pretty nicely how I feel about Animal Crossing Items the match. After I realised I did not care about decorating my house or speaking to villagers, and that's exactly what the whole game is, I gave up.

I believe my changing taste in games also contributed a huge part in my lack of interest in the most AC entrance, but you're right. If you do not delight in making the town/your house look nice there is in factn't a whole lot to do besides complete the museum yet again.

Oddly enough, the thing that I missed about this game was the mundanity of it. I didn't play a lot of the later entries either, but I adored booting up that first GC game and only watering my plants, speaking to my villagers, and assessing the store. It was so straightforward and so calming. I'd look forward to in-game events for a whole week, or become really excited when a guest NPC was on the staircase.

Of an whole island was too much. Unexpectedly, the island's aesthetic was my job. Where before, a wonky copse of trees or a poorly-placed path was just how life was, today it is extremely my job to fix it. And not only fix it, but also make it immaculate. To be a fascination. To be a tourist destination.

And I don't need that. I want a cute little house and a daily regimen, using a group of fun neighbours (and maybe one or two who are jerks, but hey, that is life). It got too complex.

I really don't think that's too strange. Plenty of individuals enjoy mundanity in their games, seem at Euro Truck Simulator or how many folks like to cheap Animal Crossing New Horizons Bells RP standard jobs in a variety of games.

© 2020 Megaomgchen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

10 Views
Added on October 13, 2020
Last Updated on October 13, 2020