If I am remembering correctly the entire original aim Animal Crossing

If I am remembering correctly the entire original aim Animal Crossing

A Story by Megaomgchen
"

If I am remembering correctly the entire original aim Animal Crossing

"

And I really don't want that. I would like a cute little house and Animal Crossing Items a daily regimen, with a group of pleasure neighbours (and possibly one or two who are jerks, but hey, that's life). It got too complex.

I don't think that is too strange. Plenty of individuals like mundanity in their matches, seem at Euro Truck Simulator or just how many people like to RP standard jobs in a variety of games.

If I am remembering correctly the entire original aim Animal Crossing was to recreate the feeling of moving into a brand new town irl. Not everyone likes you and you're going to feel a bit alone, but you gradually make your house nicer, you really get to know folks, and you really start to love the place you're living in, faults and all.

I clearly remember at the GC version of Animal Crossing I had one NPC that I actually liked (a rooster who had a lot of modern furniture). I talked to him every day in-game, he even employed a catchphrase I proposed. He decided to move on to bigger and better things daily. I could not stop himhe had his life to live like so many people that you meet irl. As I've gotten older I've also came to realize how true to life that's. Sometimes people just need to move on.

Something I wish they'd add is, instead of creatures just not going away ever in the event that you befriend themthey would stay in touch as soon as they leave. Sending you email about what they're up to, possibly with postcards and presents and stuff. Hell, they could even return later and move back in. I recall one of my older villagers at NL showing up at the downtown area again while visitjng, but that's about it.

Yeah, it's pretty sad to Nook Miles Ticket For Sale discover a former villager on a puzzle island and they act like you never met before.

© 2020 Megaomgchen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

20 Views
Added on October 9, 2020
Last Updated on October 9, 2020




Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5