Seriously, why did they do away with the favor system

Seriously, why did they do away with the favor system

A Story by Megaomgchen
"

Seriously, why did they do away with the favor system

"
No, you're right. Animal Crossing New Horizons became the best-selling game of all time in Japan, surpassing Pokemon red/blue along with the rest of the games from Animal Crossing Items other consoles.

Seriously, why did they do away with the favor system with the villagers? Now you literally don't have any reason to talk to them.

They deff didnt get rid of it, my villagers ask me for favors all of the time. I believe you need to be in a certain friendship level to get favors.

You have to push beyond 3-4 of the exact same dull lines until they start offering you unique dialogue or tasks. I played for months before realising.theyve literally run around me several times and request me to do a job or had a thought bubble. Not sure why youre saying you want to"push past" 3-4 lines of dialog to receive it, maybe you will need a higher friendship level.

Frankly over time the game went from like a 10/10 game to a 7/10 game to me, strictly due to how awful the pacing and UX was. At some point I wanted to earn lots of changes with my city but it was only so insanely dull to anything at the match and it eventually caught up with me. I was tired of spending like 3 hours every evening doing basically'nothing' in the game simply because of the length of time it takes to do things.

I completely get his purpose and tbh do not believe yours invalidates his, but yeah, I always roll my eyes once I see something like this.

Notably bad in MMO subreddits in which hyper-power-users will complain'There is NOTHING TO DO in this match! Trust me, I have played with New Horizons Items it for 1400 hours, I would know'

© 2020 Megaomgchen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

28 Views
Added on October 21, 2020
Last Updated on October 21, 2020