Why dont you just get rid of Sacriers and the rest of the courses

Why dont you just get rid of Sacriers and the rest of the courses

A Story by Megaomgchen
"

Why dont you just get rid of Sacriers and the rest of the courses

"
Why dont you just get rid of Sacriers and the rest of the courses and just have IOPs and Cra's - appears on other Char is alowed to do anything else at the Dofus match - but their cool to perform 1500 damage per strike? Enjoy how Dofus continues to screw Sacriers, - imagine thats a different 50 mill for a new set?? Thank for nothing. They never should have changed the lvl procedure, seems now everyone is lvl 200, idols giving folks countless exp is a joke, all built for Cra's - watching Cra's perform Kori spirits solo using 506 idols - and all dofus can do would be nerf Sacriers. Seems like tee guys really dont know the Dofus match one bit - they're listening to Dofus gamers winge - since most Dofus players utilize Cra's and Iops.

It's the ideal melee damage in the Dofus game based on the simple fact that it takes hardly any gear to be great. You can see that in mono-account servers and they are swarming the beginning zones like flies.Not really certain why there are a lot of comment saying sacs have been nerfed considering the crazy high damage they do in atmosphere with next to no gear at all.Every kolo includes a sac inside, essentially because they're absolute powerhouses and can become really strong really quickly. The only thing I can think of that can counter it is a cra. Less harm or more time needed to be able to buff itself high. Or the damage enthusiast has to be removable. Or penalizing.

Evaluate sacriers who have practically no choice in their spells using a cra who will do the identical harm from flip one from far away and don't get hit(not to speak about what else he can do).Or compare it to ouginak who can deal the exact same damage, lifesteal, give shield and reduce harm all at the same time.All we could do today is do damae or become a meatshield. It can somehow work in pvp but in pve this class is just uneffective.Hit and die or stand there and do nothing.

This is a really interesting improvement and I will see a lot of new Dofus players scooping up this one only to have total freedom with their stats and charms earlier on from the Dofus game.it will be more valuable to people later-game Dofus players that possess a bazillion otomai relics and may run any of the dungeons we want whenever we choose if we're capable of logging onto several characters from a single account ala the Wakfu heroes system... however as much as I'd really like to hold my breath for this, I'm not holding my breath for it.

More Dofus Kamas information on ezdofus.com

© 2019 Megaomgchen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

6 Views
Added on December 23, 2019
Last Updated on December 23, 2019