Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
I have played 2K franchise and that I don't think

I have played 2K franchise and that I don't think

A Story by Megaomgchen
"

I have played 2K franchise and that I don't think

"
I have played 2K franchise and that I don't think it's almost as in depth as the MLB the Show Franchise in case you don't have everything on automobile handle. From the series you have more in depth training, manage the 40 person, movement and the small leagues rosters of rule-5 drafts, injury lists, coaches, trading, free agency, gamers, line ups, rotations and much more. There are more things to MT 2K20 restrain in mlb franchise whereas 2K has the g league which doesnt serve much of a function in game, since they have moving parts such as multiple degrees under the majors and multiple drafts/more prospects.

But the cpu at 2K does not seem to create as many suspicious moves as from the series franchise or rtts, For example in one year, the braves turned fried along with a prospect of morton in the beginning of the year, then before the deadline while holding a wild card spot and competing for the branch, chose to ditch morton and soroka for little return, ive never seen any comparable motions such as that in at least 50 franchises around 2K So yes there's more to control and do in mlb the show which can make it more pleasurable, but it demonstrates that SDS put way more time into their cash making mode than franchise or RTTS.

IMO trades in franchise are totally broken. By Way of Example, last year I exchanged Mitch Keller Starling Marte, and Cole Tucker. Also, there is a good deal of depth in the owner mode for 2K. You get to employ you own team (Yes you can at The Display as well), however you can have conversations with these folks and they will give you advice on who to scout, draft, etc.. It is also possible to have interviews and conversations with agents before they are drafted by you.

Players have a morale and it goes down if they don't work well or have playing time, however, you can speak with your players and attempt to cheer them up. 2K reveals media's that is an amazing thing in itself. It's so much more depth compared to Buy NBA 2K20 MT the Show.Like I said in another comment 2K has the advantage of a studio 10x the size of SDS to work on this material but Franchise is not quite as bad. If you do not like transactions that are unrealistic then don't make them. Each of the 2K stuff you mention is more fluff than substance.

© 2020 Megaomgchen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

11 Views
Added on June 1, 2020
Last Updated on June 1, 2020