This is a zone coverage plot and leaves 3 defensive backs

This is a zone coverage plot and leaves 3 defensive backs

A Story by Megaomgchen
"

This is a zone coverage plot and leaves 3 defensive backs

"
This is a zone coverage plot and leaves 3 defensive backs (normally 1 security and 2 cornerbacks) round the area defending a deeper pass. This is a zone policy and mut coins madden 20 leaves the two cornerbacks and safeties in profound zones protecting the pass. The more the defense anticipates a deep pass, the more profound zones they will utilize, and you'll see more players away from the line off scrimmage and instantly dropping off using the snap of the ball.Based on trying to figure out if it's a man or a zone defense, you can then attempt to guess that the cover and then use certain plays to make the most of the.

If you believe it to be a Cover 2 person defense since you can see 2 safeties high with each receiver covered up then this opens up the concept of drag or slant routes that are shorter, the more departure plays that create changes of directions to find open but without denying those zones.If you think it to be a Cover 1 Person defense since you can view 1 safety in the middle of the area. This opens up the idea of post plays and routes, in which you have to beat at 1 man, but the surfaces of the field are now opened up.

If you think the opponent is playing zone and there are two safeties you understand that a quick player isn't going to be enough. Here you need to utilize all the various kinds of path to pick holes between the zones, such as those involving the yellow and pink zones above.Madden 20 has enhanced the potency of blitzing, and so there is more of it happening in all game modes. The very first thing you do when taking over at QB is look at the body language of defenders. Watch the gap between the circled defenders and those outside. We could make a fantastic guess that we will need to make sure we understand of this and the ones that are circled are currently blitzing.

Change your play through audibles to be one of short departure, if there are players looking like they will blitz. Sacks are usually led to by play action passes, and conducts will be stuffed. Try to get a screen pass as a substitute, this can penalize excessive blitzing. Some players will adapt their TE or RB into blocking and out of routes to offer support. There's also a new ability to double team block a player on cheap Mut 20 coins the offensive line.Everything mentioned previously is at the offensive toolkit to beat an opponent. If the defense could not do anything about it it would not be reasonable. There are lots of plays in Madden made to pretend to be something but are something else.

© 2020 Megaomgchen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

8 Views
Added on June 15, 2020
Last Updated on June 15, 2020