EA is the most sh*t firm. Nothing but money grabbers

EA is the most sh*t firm. Nothing but money grabbers

A Story by Megaomgchen
"

EA is the most sh*t firm. Nothing but money grabbers

"
beI expect they are balanced in 21. Some abilities were OP. Escape Artist and pash Rush Elite were sport breaking. I believe a great deal of the abilities also made some evaluations and Mut 20 coins traits entirely irrelevant. I believe that any skills that affect speed or agility should be scrapped. Maybe other stuff which should be determined trait or with an present rating...like jukebox and pass dash skills. The downside to that is that you are left with just QB abilities. So I could be wrong about that making Madden NFL better.Is anyone hoping that EA loses the rights to madden when the contract is up?

EA is the most sh*t firm. Nothing but money grabbers who do not give 2 in their fan base. I swear they wake up every morning and think"What BS can we overhype now to generate money?" To get for being mythical tier, 2 draft packs is BS. And above all else you launch particular challenges to play during the draft where you can get 86-98 draft Madden NFL player and that I pull 4 directly 86s?! Absolutely devastating. Do not get me started on gameplay. Am I likely to play with madden again? Absolutely. Will I fall for EAs money grabbing schemes and gameplay that is inadequate? Absolutely. Am I really a clown for ranting but still giving? Absolutely.

Trust me, you do not want 2k into a soccer game with the rights. The servers are dreadful. Every other match you get kicked out of my team and find a loss. It worse. 2k was so bad, it was why I changed to madden. And contracts. And they are possibly even more cash. 40k VC to get a sweatshirt? Really? We s**t on EA a lot but allow me to tell you I would rather have EA compared to 2k.

The truth is, 2K sells s**t that is mostly cosmetic. Playing career mode will get you more than enough coins to stay boosted, although They've boosts you can purchase. Plus, whenever they have a coin system to level up, you need to mill to unlock the update slots so you can't just buy your way to dominance once you get past the first few updates. About the only real advantage money gives is if you preorder and buy Madden 20 coins get all the coins which comes with it, you can instantly update your Madden NFL player to 80 something. But beyond that you have to play to improve.

© 2020 Megaomgchen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

17 Views
Added on June 27, 2020
Last Updated on June 27, 2020