The inferences would make somewhat more sense

The inferences would make somewhat more sense

A Story by Megaomgchen
"

The inferences would make somewhat more sense

"
The inferences would make somewhat more sense if I knew how many accounts occur in Old School or when the Hiscores filtered inactive RuneScape players but that RS gold is the best I have with the information Jagex publicly provides. Activity can't be told by you from this distribution and also because xp isn't trained by accounts at the exact same rate, the comparison to real-life demographics is not completely accurate. And how/why does that data suggest not a lot of men and women are getting into RuneScape? Curious, ty. The glut that is massive is hypothetical. I don't think there's such a glut in RuneScape at the moment. Maybe I'll pull the RS3 hiscores and compare both.

If the chart showed something similar to this and included all/most of the busy RuneScape playerbase, we'd have the ability to conclude not a lot of fresh RuneScape gamers are getting into RuneScape as you have to go through levels 1 to 98 to get to 99. Which means everyone in OSRS is currently enjoying content tailored to par 99's. RS3's curve is not this exaggerated but most of the content coming out for that game acknowledges this kind of distribution.

Another element is that the relative difficulty of having to 99. Playing efficiently it requires N hours to level strength to 99 which means that you may safely assume that the whole RuneScape players above 99 have spent N hours training battle. If N is high that means that a big portion of the RuneScape players have played RuneScape a lot, and you'll be able to compare this amount to the number of RuneScape players using low stats to make a decision about how many RuneScape players the low-level (state under 50) articles is really catering to. But it's not ideal because people do not train stats at the exact same rate and some RuneScape players don't train combat in any way. RS3 solves this problem by making getting to 99 simpler so that even if you're new you don't need to play RuneScape for 20 years to be on an even playing field with people who have actually been playing RuneScape for 20 years.

I know that exists. But why would jagex not implement another money sink in to RuneScape that is a QOL at every facet? There are already lots other machines like the board manufacturer, automobile disassembler and automobile alcher that takes it's location and the NPC is futile as is. Wouldn't hurt the economy in any way? If folks wish to make profit off unf potions, go use this equipment, if people want unf potions quickly and are willing to spend the gp, then go to the NPC. We have a little niche in invention for this, which is as buy OSRS gold much of a money sink with celestial charges.

© 2020 Megaomgchen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

7 Views
Added on July 9, 2020
Last Updated on July 9, 2020