I realized their mistake when I got to this part

I realized their mistake when I got to this part

A Story by Megaomgchen
"

I realized their mistake when I got to this part

"

I realized their mistake when I got to this part. Either it's bad phrasing (e.g. it is a partial backup that wouldn't run) or else they did only confirm there's been RuneScape gold a pre-eoc copy this entire time.Ive followed rs intensively and never heard them say they didnt have a pre eoc back up. And it would have been incredibly dumb to not the day before eoc. The narrative has been that 2007 was the earliest. Along with the passage doesnt go against that narrative.

Finally, I'm very happy to report that we have indeed managed to recover a full RuneScape backup from August 2007. This is a comprehensive snapshot of Runescape game, which we have been in a position to verify would work, with effort and some time spent in it. Ironicallyin October 2007 we actually changed our backup systems, so we have no complete content versions from August onwards which are viable for this purpose.That clarifies why we'd clan conversation in osrs from the beggining. I found it strange we'd features and improved and thought it was June. Apperently its from August and I thought we got a"June" backup.

I was there when all this whent down too and that I swear I also understood that they did not have a pre eoc backup and that's the reason we got 2007 people wanted pre eoc however they said they just had 2007 and individuals said f**k it better than nothing. I had been one of these people... I been enjoying from 2007 till today and I desired pre eoc.. It never crossed my mind oh no I want 2007. They simply said they just had 2007 or at least that's what I understood when I was a kid lol.No, they stated the copy they had was the oldest one they could find. At the time there was a server gaining a lot of traction 2006scape and being developed. Why they picked the oldest up they had near 2006, that is. They wanted to piggyback on the momentum.

They said what we obtained was that the only back up they'd. A lot of people believed that was the desire for it along with a lie due to 2006scape. But mod mat k and others several times at the beginning of osrs said this is what they'd hence why they picked it.The 2012 backup doesn't have a client nor a motor capable of running it, as said on flow, unlike what the 2007 backup had. This is basically a folder with cheap RS gold a few of assets like what's displayed in the picture above. Far from being a game that is running. The 2007 backup was the sole fully"working" game they had from earlier eoc.

© 2020 Megaomgchen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

7 Views
Added on August 19, 2020
Last Updated on August 19, 2020