I really don't think that's too odd. Plenty of people like mundanity

I really don't think that's too odd. Plenty of people like mundanity

A Story by Megaomgchen
"

I really don't think that's too odd. Plenty of people like mundanity

"
I really don't think that's too odd. Plenty of people like mundanity in their games, look at Euro Truck Simulator or just how many people like to Animal Crossing Items RP regular jobs in a variety of games.

If I'm remembering correctly the entire original goal Animal Crossing was going to recreate the sensation of moving to a brand new city irl. Not everyone likes you and you're going to feel somewhat lonely, but you gradually make your house nicer, you get to know folks, and you actually start to love the place you are living in, all.

He had been my closest friend in Animal Crossing. He literally decided to move on to bigger and better things daily. I could not stop himhe had his life to live just like a lot of people you meet irl. As I've gotten older I have also came to understand how true to life that's. Sometimes people just need to move on.

Something I wish they would add is, rather than animals just not going away ever in the event that you befriend them, they would keep in touch after they leave. Sending you mail about what they are up to, possibly with postcards and gifts and stuff. Hell, they might even return afterwards and move back in. The part that stings when animals go out is that they're effectively dead; you rarely if ever hear from them ever again. I recall one of my older villagers at NL showing up at the Caribbean area again while visitjng, but that is about it.

Yeah, it is pretty sad to discover a former villager on a puzzle island and they act like you never met before.

It actually makes me miss showing up on cheap Animal Crossing New Horizons Nook Miles Ticket Main Street at New Leaf, which I did not care for at that time.
b

© 2020 Megaomgchen


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

14 Views
Added on September 30, 2020
Last Updated on September 30, 2020