chapter 1

chapter 1

A Chapter by Crimson Rose

The sun felt nice against my skin as I lay in the grass looking up at the clouds in the sky. I imagined the clouds as objects or animals. There was a turtle which suddenly turned into a fluffy white dragon breathing a puff of smoke, a snake that slithered across the blue sky before disintegrating into smaller clouds, and even a very realistic looking black terrier which was breathing its hot breath on my face. “Hey there puppy,” I said as I focused my attention on the mutt. The dog barked happily in response. I sat up petting the dog as it bounced happily up and down trying to lick my face. I laughed happily as I grabbed the puppy cuddling it in my arms till a couple passed by pointing and staring. “What a weird girl,” said one “what do you think she’s doing?” said the other “I don’t know but I still don’t think they should let girls like her out in this world.-” “Stop it Craig,” the girl said playfully slapping his shoulder as she laughed and pulled him away. ‘Girls like her’ he had said. What he meant was a lunatic, crazy, freak, in other words, someone unwanted. I put the puppy down. The dog just kept wagging it tail jumping and still trying to lick my face even though I ignored it. Finally I gave in and started to pet the dog again. “Shouldn’t you head home?” the dog barked in agreement. It wiggled out of my arms before heading off into the distance disappearing. I sighed before lying back down into the soft grass. Was it my fault that I saw spirits? It wasn’t unnatural…they were everywhere. It was the rest of the world that was strange…then again, the rest of the world probably didn’t go what I went through.



© 2010 Crimson Rose


Author's Note

Crimson Rose
unfinished

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on April 16, 2010
Last Updated on April 16, 2010


Author

Crimson Rose
Crimson Rose

honolulu, HI



About
I am striving to be a writer even though my grammer is horrible. I cant spell really good so please help me out. I enjoy reading books and prticipate in making my own stories as well as a few poems. I.. more..

Writing
The Meeting The Meeting

A Chapter by Crimson Rose