I'll stay by your side

I'll stay by your side

A Story by Millie
"

This was only written because my friend read one of my poems and said it would be good as a story :)

"
Previous Version
This is a previous version of I'll stay by your side .



Standing there all messy and beautiful, you look up to see me then look back down all embarrassed. Flicking your hair out of your face you walk with ease towards me. I slowly walk to meet you half way. Rapping your arms around me you hold me in close. All the noise seemed to fade away all I could hear was your prolonged breaths. All I could feel was the warmth of your body and your heart as it seemed to jump out of your chest. We tightened our grip on each other never letting go.

 

Reluctantly letting go we stare at one another for a mere few seconds as the noise comes back and feelings fade. We walk our separate paths back to where we belong. Pacing back to my part of that old school hill, I look back frequently just catch staring at me too. Turning away my face blushes turning red like a cherry tomato.

 

Joining friends on the hill I sit back and enter myself in old conversations. My mood increased with happiness. Big bright smiles shine across my face as I hold on to that memory of our last embrace. My mind begins to wonder away to happier place. Nothing can seem to ruin this.

 

You watch me from your seat in your navy blue hoodie. I pretended I don't see. I glance every so often then you flash me a smile. Both quickly look back. Our indulgence into our made up world springs such a warm intense feeling. Your bright happy face shown in full as your hood dangled on your back.

 

 I run my fingers through my hair while smiling impulsively. I clenched my skirt giggling like fool at nothing. No one seemed to notice, they were to engulfed in their conversations. I only caught glimpses of their conversations, I tended to join in at the wrong time. "And then she slapped her, it was like what the f**k!?"

 "Who slapped who?"

"We were on about glee weren't you listening?"  I didn't answer I just back down into my own little world.

 

The bell rang, crowds of people tried to storm up small sets of stairs. I strolled along the bank of the feild up to the last set of stairs. As I walked across the lush green grass, arms crossed around my chest. I looked up to see his admiring face. Snuggling his face into my neck he spoke to me so sweetly and softly. "Are you alright? You didn't look happy" I held on to his arms as we began to walk down to hill.

"I'm fine, nothing could be better."

 

He let go. I procced up to the stairs as he walked on to his tutor. I ran quickly up the stair to the 2nd floor. I glided into to tutor full of glee. I managed to make into to tutor only moments before some of my friends arrived. I joined in with their conversations, laughed when i needed to. The same old me. Maybe just a little bit happier.

 

Little did I know at that time people, i didn't even speak to, began to notice.

 

"Who was that guy?" Some random blond hair girl asked.

"What guy?" I was slightly confused

"The guy that you were with before tutor"

"Oh, he's just a friend"

"Yeah it really looked like that" the sarcasm ran through her.

"No seriously he's got a girl, and before you ask she isn't me" It filled me with dred knowing that he could never be mine. Well compeletly mine.

 

He spoke about her to me, on many occasions. She was beautiful, she had sense of humour, she was bubbly and happy. Nothing I could live up to she was all that I was and more. He'd tell me how much he loved her, it hurt so much. Sometimes it didn't make it better when he sweet talked me or flirted. In fact it just made the pain worse.

 

Everday when ever he'd have the chance, he rapped his arms delicately around me. I'd tell him what random people and what my friends thought about us. "So have I got this right? They think that we like each other?"

"Yep"

"Well it's true, come on we all know you gotta thing for me" He joked around. I laughed."Your a bit up your self mate"

 

He was a year older so I didn't get to see him that much. Although when ever I saw him his face flushed red. The tan from his face seemed to disappear as a toothy smile appeared. Repeatedly flicking his hair out of his eyes. My sweet angel in disguise.

 

Life panned on like this, it was aggravating and pleasureable all at the same time. But days got so much harder. It was so very difficult to hide my emotion under laughs and jokes. This charade couldn't be kept up for much longer. Although I'm not completely of my feelings, I'm still confused.

 

He was a flirt. He acted simular with most girls. One of these's girls being my cousin. We weren't close family but we were friends. She was someone I could go to when ever I had problem, she was there to help sort things through. I could alway depend on her.

 

"Lila" I ran up to her giving her a hug.

"You need to stop growning" We both laughed. As I continued to talk to her, Leo came other rapping his arms around. The whole time he looked at me, it felt appericated and uncomfertable. I avoided looking at him just carried on talking.

 

I was grinden with guilt. She was always there, even if I didn't know her. I never felt this way about a boy who had a girlfriend. It was so stupid. How could i be so daft . I could put it all to the back of mind forget about it all. Live for today, for get about consiquences. Be an optimist.

 

In the drama studio ready for photo's. Doing the old fashoined 'bump'  a couple times. He was thin didn't have much to hit me with. I was practically knocking him over. "Whoaa, I'm going to fall over" I just laughed.

"You saying i've got a big arse"

"haven't really loooked" He said bending back in a jokey way.

"Oit, stop it" His hazelnut brown eyes seemed to wonder around. Looking at all the people in party cloths getting ready for the phot's to be taken.

 

I didn't get another chance to speak to him after that, but that didn't matter. I had friends here I was surronded by people who got me. Where as crazy and insane as me. It was so much fun that day.

 

I knew that the days to come would be better than before. My friends back in my life. New friends, old friends and a bit more.

© 2011 Millie


Author's Note

Millie
Ignore all grammatical errors please focus on the detail and story line :))



Reviews

This is a stunning piece Millie, a great way to express unsaid emotions

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


I really liked this piece, I find it very thought provoking. Strong write, thank you!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago


wow.................. you are one amazing writer! make this one into a book!!!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


OMG MILLIE!!!!!! this is b.e.a.utiful :') ♥ i love this xxxxxxxxxxx - Lozza x :D

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe



Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Rememberance Rememberance

A Story by Syldor