Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Miranda

     Stormbird soon found himself in a shadowy forest with tall trees. An eerie mist wove its way in between the trees. Stormbird knew that this was where the higher beings were located; he had been in this forest many times before. He wandered the forest for what seemed like an eternity before he finally heard the booming voice of a higher being.

     "Why have you came here tonight, Stormbird?" the higher being asked.

     Stormbird lifted his head. "My pack and I are curious to know why the Earth wolves have refused to fight the oppression of humanity."

     "You have seen for yourself how the world has become. But if seeing your Earth brothers is what you and your pack wish to do, then I grant you with this privilege. However, if you or anyone in your pack should reveal your power to the Earth wolves, then you will all be returned to the heavens and you'll never set forth on the surface ever again." The higher being warned.

     Stormbird dipped his head in respect and gratitude.


© 2013 Miranda


Author's Note

Miranda
Yeah..... I know that this one is pretty lame. Any suggestions? :P

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on March 24, 2013
Last Updated on March 24, 2013


Author

Miranda
Miranda

N/A, MI



About
My name is Miranda and I live in Michigan. I am a young author though I have no published works, I am working to get my first novel edited and sent off to the publishers. I write mostly fantasy and u.. more..

Writing
Pikachu Pikachu

A Story by Miranda