The Thought of Your Existence

The Thought of Your Existence

A Chapter by Mirjana Ilic

In the dark atmosphere it was hard to see your eyes. Your sockets illuminating black as if your eyes had been removed, and all that was left was a hole leading to the inside of your skull where your thoughts were. Those thoughts of course sent out their own frequencies which happened to find mine, attracting me to you. I felt your presence in the pit of my unconscious soul even when I couldn't see you. I hoped you were looking at me through the hollow caverns below your forehead, whether it was your eyes or just your less obvious thoughts pointed in my direction. It had been more or less of a horribly satisfying desire to be in your thoughts. Unwanted cravings which lived inside my depths, feeding on the energy you emitted. The thought of your existence, as well as mine, in that never to be again lived moment left me feeling empty.
I would honestly have to admit that rarely had it been proven I took up any space in your winding memory. 


© 2015 Mirjana Ilic


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on June 26, 2015
Last Updated on June 28, 2015
Tags: dark, short story, thought, english, book, love, desire


Author

Mirjana Ilic
Mirjana Ilic

Bela Crkva, Serbia



About
I wanted to make movies until I realized it's a lot cheaper to write. more..

Writing