As Goosebumps Rise and Kisses Start Leaving Trails

As Goosebumps Rise and Kisses Start Leaving Trails

A Chapter by Mirjana Ilic

Kissing is a monotone act. There is not much to it because it's fairly simple. It's one single repetitive act that we could repeat for hours on end without feeling the need to stop. Honestly it makes no sense. Yet, similar to snowflakes, no two people have the same. Every kiss is different. Regardless of the fact that it is one monotonous motion, one identical kiss can never be shared by two people. Sadness, lust, or whichever emotion is present makes its way into ones throat and aids in fueling different amounts of desire. Every hand movement and hair rustle make the kiss unique, as do the subtle movements of ones lips and the slight shock of ones teeth nibbling at your skin. And as goosebumps rise and kisses start leaving trails down necks and chests one can't help but wish for the moment to never cease. A different personality appears with every soft brush of skin against the same and leaves shivers running down ones spine and a smile deepening the creases in the others cheeks.


© 2015 Mirjana Ilic


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on June 26, 2015
Last Updated on June 28, 2015
Tags: kissing, kisses, love, thoughts, short story, English, book, chapter


Author

Mirjana Ilic
Mirjana Ilic

Bela Crkva, Serbia



About
I wanted to make movies until I realized it's a lot cheaper to write. more..

Writing