The things we must set free

The things we must set free

A Chapter by Misa Uchiha

Why sasuke Why did you go,I told i begged you but you still went on that dumb mission anyway.Now here you lay in a coma and for what...

 

Mesuke thought of this as she sat at sasukes side in the hospital she was dressed in a black dress and was holding a blue rose,she set the rose down in the vase on his table side.He was now in a coma,while sakura..well

Flashback

I was at home thinking about what i would say to sasuke when he came back maybe when he came back we could be together again.There was a knock at my door It was Naruto.

Naruto whats wrong i asked.

 

Its sasuke he said, his group went missing two days ago

 

what do you mean went missing I asked

 

I dont know he said we just lost all contact with them.

 

sasukes group had been gone for a month, and now they loose contact, i grabbed narutos hand and pulled him back to his office yes naruto was now the hokage and i was his assistant but i had the month off to cope with my emotions.Naruto sent me out with Kiba and shino while Ino,choji, and neji went together.d****t sasuke what have you gotten yourself into.

end flashback

 

Flashback

I stood there looking at her pale face i couldnt believe it, i mean i hated her but she didnt deserve to die like this.I brushed some of her hair out of her face and stood up as i looked at the other ninja before me.Get her body out fo here i said as i walked away.I walked over to sasuke and tried to heal him the best i could.

End flashback

 

now here i was standing in front of sakuras tomb.Even though i hated her i still cried for her i cried for all thoses who we lost in the battle on this mission i even cried for my little brother whos been dead for the past 6 years and my parents whose been dead for 10.I walked back to the the hospital re-reading the words on sakura tomb over and over in my head.

 

Sakur Haruno,funny,one of kind.May you rest in peace

 

then at the very bottom the words Furi-iki(free-spirit)

 

The things we must let go,the time we cant get back,the ones we loved and known,all dead but not gone.



© 2008 Misa Uchiha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

An excellent story, enjoyed the characters and there perdicaments. Nice write.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 26, 2008


Author

Misa Uchiha
Misa Uchiha

Staten Island ny, NY



About
Im 15 years old my name is charlene ....oh my freind is cyara a.k.a saruno Uchiha...shes my sister in law.her and sasuke are married(again lol)I love to laugh and make jokes i also love to hang out wi.. more..

Writing