Loves eye

Loves eye

A Chapter by Misa Uchiha

It was a regular day so what happend that morning was a suprise.I was visting sasuke like i have been for the past three weeks and nothing so far has changed.I entered his room and placed another flower in his vase.I sat at his side and just stared at him i wished with all my heart that he'll wake up soon i dont think i could handle losing anyone else.

I got up and left i had to go to work but i returened later that afternoon.Again i sat at his side but this time i took his hand.Im not sure when i fell asleep but the thing that woke me was the feeling of someone stroking my face, i opend my eyes and lifted my head falling into the hand that was on my face.I looked to see sasuke staring at me, at first i didnt relize what i was lokking at but when i did i stopped breating for a few seconds then i jumped on his crying, i dont know why i started to cry but it all just came out right then and there.

few months later.....

 

Now im happy and so is sasuke...we werent too happy at first. when i told him about sakuras death he went on this guilt trip about how it was his fault and how he should of protected her.I never mentioned what happend to her did i well after the ninja thought they killed everyone of her team mates they raped and beat her to death.

 

Sasuke then went into deep depression.He was like that for a few weeks before i questioned him about his love for me.We argued all day and night.That night i left the house i couldnt stand to be around him when he was in one of his moods so i left to go think things over with myself.when i got home i didnt see sasuke so i just figured he didnt want to have anything to do with me, at first i didnt care, and got in the shower to get ready for bed but while i was in the shower i broke down crying i questioned my life and the meaning of it.

 

I got out the shower only to see sasuke sitting on the bed.I ignored him and walked over to my clothes.even though i ignored him all i really wanted was to tell him how much i love him hoping he'll say he loves me too.i didnt even make it to my clothes when he grabbed me and kissed me this feeling over took me and that night we made love for the first time.

 

I guess after that he relized how much he needed me and two months later we were engaged.and six months later i was pregant.

2 years later.

we had a girl we named her Hana.wanna her name to mean somthing that last forever.some people may think a flower dosent last forever but in a way it does.

 

when a flower dies theres always something left behind

to grow a new one make a new breed,or

we use its remains as medicine we need.

now the flowers are within us or around

they repesent our love ones that can not be found

but when the wind blows soflty in your ear listen closly

and you will hear......



© 2008 Misa Uchiha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on December 14, 2008


Author

Misa Uchiha
Misa Uchiha

Staten Island ny, NY



About
Im 15 years old my name is charlene ....oh my freind is cyara a.k.a saruno Uchiha...shes my sister in law.her and sasuke are married(again lol)I love to laugh and make jokes i also love to hang out wi.. more..

Writing