New life waking old life in the making part2

New life waking old life in the making part2

A Chapter by Misa Uchiha
"

Okay now Draco maybe a bit our of character but its only when hes around his sister and when they're alone so don't worry

"

I made my way to the front yard..I took short slow strides trying to take everything in..the yellow,pink.and red flowers, how bright the sun was and of course my house.I walked up the few steps to my front door and went for the knob when my head started to throb.I clutched at my head with one hand as I tried to regain myself.

 

WHATS TAKING HER SO LONG SHE SHOULD OF BEEN HERE ALREADY!

 

That voice that unpaitent voice was enought to snap me out of my trance.I smiled a real smile for the first time since i woke up and i threw the door open throwing my bag inside.

 

DRAKEY! i yelled as i threw my arms around the blonde whos back was turned to me.He gasped and turned around in my arms.

 

SKYLA..SKY IS IT REALLY YOU he asked as he picked me up and spun me around.I nodded trying to hold back the tears in my eyes.

 

oh my baby look how big you've gotton i heard before my mother hugged me

 

mum...m.mum..MUM cant breath you know..

 

oh im so sorry darling she said looking at me with tears in her eyes she looked around then back at me..you must be hungry after you long ride home come come she said as she  pushed me into the living room..I made your fave she said I turned towards Draco and grabbed his hand before mom could drag me all the way into the room.I sat on the couch and Draco sat next to me.I looked around the living room in aw.I love the room mum..

 

thanks she said as she came back in with a plate of shrimp

 

My mouth started to water just looking at them.I looked up at her and she nodded.YAY i said as i reached for the bowl..I didnt relize how hungry i was untill the first peice of shrimp hit my taste buds.,After that the rest of the shrimp were history.

 

Wow sis said Draco...still the same huh.I only nodded as i finished the last shrimp placing my bowl on the table.

 

Go upstairs and wash your hands dear you father should be home any moment now mum said as i started to lick my fingers.

 

Ok mum i said as i started up the stairs.I made my way down a hall made a left and then another left and came to the hall with our bedrooms.I smiled as i got closer to my bed room...when i stood in front of the door my head started to throb again.I shook my head and took a deep breath.I pushed the door open...the room looked the same as when i was 10..that was going to be a problem,I walked over to the door on the left of the room and walked into my bathroom.I washed my hands not hearing the door opening and closing.

 

Guess who i heard i turned around with a hand over my heart...Draco you scared the s**t out of me i said as he laughed. Wow he said you pick up on new vocabulary fast i laughed and said no really you scared me..yeah reminds you of the old times huh...yeah i said we both signed and then both said good times good times, we looked at each other and started to laugh.I missed you so much he said as he hugged me again....yeah i said wish i could say the same....he looked at me and we started to laugh again.

 

Children i heard my mother call from downstairs..your father is home.

 

I looked at draco..is he still the same i asked

 

no.. i signed with relief.......hes gotton worse he said.

 

i gulped and Draco walked with me down stairs.I smiled when i saw my father..i walked up to him and curtsied as i said hello father.

 

He looked me up and down and nodded his head as he said daughter he placed his hand on top of my head and then turned to my mother.Its still early out take her out and order her some new things for her room he then looked back at me..im sure the things in her room now are out of date.I smiled at him and thanked him.

 

I went up stairs to pick out a purse on my way out i saw alittle gift on my pillow.I picked it up and looked at the card.

From your mum

to a special young lady.

 

I opened the gift and found a muggle device called an i-pod.i was so happy..my mother actually remembered my love for music.I packed it in my purse and ran downstairs.

 

NO RUNNING  i heard my dad call out.I stopped running and smirked as i started skipping down the hall way Draco laughed and i turned around and faced him i squeezed in my cheeks like a skinny model and started to walk back and forth with one hand on my hip with bouncing around.Draco started to laugh and walked away up stairs .

 

Hey i called back...he turned to me..shouldnt you be in school right now.He looked at me with that are you kidding me look.

 

oh right forgot we were the all mighty rich and powerful Malfoys for a minute.he smirked and turned to head up the rest of the stairs.I turned and headed out the door with mother as we made our way to the shopping center.



© 2009 Misa Uchiha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on March 2, 2009
Last Updated on March 3, 2009


Author

Misa Uchiha
Misa Uchiha

Staten Island ny, NY



About
Im 15 years old my name is charlene ....oh my freind is cyara a.k.a saruno Uchiha...shes my sister in law.her and sasuke are married(again lol)I love to laugh and make jokes i also love to hang out wi.. more..

Writing