One

One

A Chapter by MiskaiChan

The wind tugged at my clothes, blew my hair, cleared my memories and took my tears away making me feel light and content. The wind was the only thing that I treasured now and  would always sit outside on the grassy area near the lake that was so confident about itself that it could move so freely and still shimmer. Anytime that I could get I would take a book, a pair of headphones and my music and forget the world… but soon my peace would be interrupted by school which I wasn't exactly enthusiastic about.

    I lay listening to the wind pass it secrets around and fell into a peaceful doze. I woke up startled, by the memory that I was suppose to help set the dinner table and attend to the dishes, I grabbed my book and began sprinting towards my house which was approximately 5 minutes away.

    I stood in front of the closed door and panted breathlessly before entering, so I could divert attention away from me. I headed to my room, placed my book down, took off my coat and went back down to the main room to clear the table and clear the wears before my mom could get any negative words in about me forgetting my chores… which I clearly did not. Soon after I dried my hands and made my way back up to my room and stuck my headphones in and began making room on my bed so I could call it a night.

    When I was done cleaning my bed, I got side tracked and also cleaned my desk, my closet and also started cleaning beneath my bed but then I got caught up in checking out all the cool stuff that I never remembered I had in the first place, and everything began to be interesting and I forgot all about cleaning. I found this old book that questioned What humans were, and What made you and individual and If you were in this world alone and If everyone else around you was on a program like a robot, this book was really interesting so I set it aside to remind me to soon re-read it if I get time.

    My favorite song by Adele “Chasing Pavements” came on and I sang to the top of my lungs every time the chorus came on. I then fell into a deep sleep.



© 2014 MiskaiChan


Author's Note

MiskaiChan
Please tell me how I can improve! I know it's not perfect but it's what I can do. Thanks~!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really like it. I mean,with the story you could take it anywhere. I really hope that you can post more of it soon. I will definitely read it.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

MiskaiChan

9 Years Ago

Really ^//^ Thank you sooo much, and I will continue updating.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 30, 2014
Last Updated on July 30, 2014


Author

MiskaiChan
MiskaiChan

Brooklyn, NY



About
Hi...i'm 15 and I enjoy writing and creating stories, but sadly I haven't exactly ended any, so they sometimes become extremely long v.v I take criticism only to get better and I hope one day that I c.. more..

Writing
Life Like Life Like

A Book by MiskaiChan


Two Two

A Chapter by MiskaiChan