In the office (2)

In the office (2)

A Chapter by MissMushyy
"

Had writers block lately but this is what i have of the second chapter might take this down and edit it soon once i have got over a writers block. I know this is short but hey ho.

"

Once in his office, a small orange stained box that smelled of coffee and was only big enough to fit a pine desk, a old chair and a filling cabinet that was packed to the rafters. He made me stand in the corner just staring into the walls that look as though Hale had just thrown Tango all over them. The standing in the corner reminded me so much of primary, when the only form of punishment was having to stand in the corner of the room while everyone else was playing games.

"What lesson are you supposed to be in now? I need to know this, Poppy, So your teacher can know where you are," Mr Hale said concerned yet angry.

"French, it’s room 102, Y'know in the blue corridor, above the cafe," I replied warily, wondering what Mr Hale would do to me this time if I didn't answer him.

"Did anyone else hear the conversation, Poppy?"

"Yeah, Lucy Messer, she's in room 102, French."

"Thank you Poppy." He replied calmer whilst picking up his 1950's style trench coat and shutting and locking the door after him.

I peeked out of the only window that wasn't much bigger than half of the filling cabinet, to only see him heading off into the direction of blue corridor. 'Great, how are you going to get out of this one Poppy? You shouldn't have told him about Lucy, She will hate you forever now.' I kept the thoughts to see if Lucy would accutlay hate me or if we could get out of this mess.

30 minutes past with me stuck in the office that wasn't nice. I peeked out of the window once again to see Hale and Lucy heading in the direction of me. Hale was making sure that Lucy wouldn't run off, by the time they were out of sight to any teachers lurking about, he grasped onto Lucy's ear but not as hard as he did with me. For some reason he liked Lucy more than me. I turned away from Hale and onto Lucy, looking straight into her eyes I saw that I shouldn't have brought her into this, she looked so scared. So scared that I had never seen that look before.

Turning away and banging my head on the two walls that joined thinking 'We have no chance now." Then a rattling of keys rang out in the emptiness of sound, it was Hale trying to find the key to his office, so he could have a few "words" with me and Lucy. The door flung open almost hitting me who was told to stand behind the door, flinching that I wasn't sure whether the door had hit me or not.

"Poppy, Stay there. Lucy Opposite corner," He sat down on the chair that creaked when he did. "Now, one of you had better talk about this soon, 'Cos I have to be going in 15 minutes."

"I'm Sorry Luc, I didn't mean to bring you into this. I shouldn't of, plea-"

"Poppy! I don't have time for this! Hurry the heck up." Hale cut me off, I felt that he was no longer sat in his chair but was now standing at the back of me, breathing onto my neck.

"Okay, Okay then, Keep your head on sir. What do you want to talk about? Fluffy bunnies? That conversation? God knows, you know what you want to hear, we don't, so why don't you start the conversation?" I said, turning around to see his face, I wasn't the kind of school kid to follow everything the teachers.



© 2011 MissMushyy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on July 24, 2011
Last Updated on July 24, 2011


Author

MissMushyy
MissMushyy

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom



Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by MissMushyy


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by MissMushyy


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by MissMushyy