The beginning (contd..)

The beginning (contd..)

A Chapter by Monika Avalur

             Day's went on. Everything was normal at school. Though I wasn't the famous one in my family, I had inherited the gifts of singing, dancing and swimming. So I joined the various club's such as arts, book reading, swim team etc., We three friends, enjoyed a lot. Alicia was more close to me than Vanessa. Vanessa most of the times wouldn't join us. 

August 13,2013:

This was the day I met him. His name was Elliot, Elliot Jackson. I was at my locker standing and searching something,when he first dashed into me. It was an accident though, as he was reading something and walking. He was very handsome. Six feet tall and had a six pack that could be made out through the while shirt he wore. The tone of his voice was very comforting and he had ocean blue eyes and very thin lips. This was the first ever time I looked at a boy so keenly.

"I am so sorry", he said and distracted my looks from his body. I couldn't speak to him at that moment but gathered my courage to say "It's okay!!".

There was a moment of silence and then we went on asking me about the class.

"Ah!! Do you know where is the arts class for the first grades?", he asked staring into my eyes.

"Well I will show you, my love", said a voice from behind me. It was Erica Peterson. She was my rival. I didn't feel that but she did. She used to compete with me for everything and Alicia just hated her. That may be because she did a lot of bitching about us. I don't know what she was afraid of, she was after all the queen bee of our college.

Well that was about her.I was happy to now that Elliot was in my class. I was staring at him through out the class and it was involuntary. I couldn't take my eyes from him. He had a beautiful  magic in him that pulled me towards him. I don't say it was love, but merely infatuation. 


"Ooo !! Someone has a crush on the newbie", said Alicia staring at me with a notorious look in the cafeteria. 

"Nothing like that", I said trying my best not to make an eye contact with her. She gave a smile and said, "I wasn't talking about you. Look", she showed me towards Erica and Elliot. They were sitting in the opposite table of our's. I felt a bit uncomfortable, but i couldn't react because if I did then people may think I fell for him. So I sat in my place showing my frustration on the spoon I was holding.




© 2016 Monika Avalur


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on September 14, 2016
Last Updated on September 14, 2016


Author

Monika Avalur
Monika Avalur

Hyderabad, Telangana, India



About
I love reading and writing. It has always been my passion. Since i finished my graduation i would live to take up my passion. I already published few poems in allpoetry.com/Monika_Avalur.. I enter .. more..

Writing