The First Chapter

The First Chapter

A Chapter by MoonTheMudkip

   Oh, hi. I geuss we shoud kinda sorta maybe start now, huh? Ok. now when did this all start? Oh right. Abandoned building.

   I had just broken into a building. It was dark, and cold, and smelled like dog. Dont worry, the house was abandoned, and i hadnt really broken in, i just used the key under the doormat. And its not like i was going to break anything. I just needed a warm place to stay! (well, warmer than outide) I had a good reason too: pants. I had on those khaki

shorts, the kind with all the pockets, and everyday you find another pocket. I also had on a thin plain brown T-shirt, and a hat with a camo pattern on it, an some slip flops.

its was November, and it was 35 degrees outside. Ok, i shoud probobly finish decribing myself now that I've started. My name is Trey. Trey Thalman. Im 12 years old with dark brown eyes and hair to match. I like icecream, Wii, and animals (especially fuzzy ones). (there got that over with) lets get back to te story now.

I walked upstairs in the building, eating the last twinkie i had stolen from my parents. i found a nice warm room, and laid down on the bed. (its not REALLY an abanonded house, the people in it are on a vacation. i just said that to keep you iterested. haha!)

I layed down and closd my eyes, and shivered to sleep.

lets answer some question you are obviously itching to ask.

no im not an orphan

no i wasnt abondoned by my parents

no i didnt run away frommy cruel mean abusing parents.

Truth was, i had a perfect life. Parents that loved me and got me whateer i wanted. But only if i was their perfect boy. if i sat still in class (which was hard because i have a relly hard time paying attention.) and if i was polite while the queen of ireland or whover my rich parents invited over ate with us (i hate spaghetti...) and if i always did what they told. (i had other plans).

But i had no choice but to be perfect. So, i got everything i wanted, i was perfect.

And the kids at school hated me for it.

So i ran away. Simple.

I finally shivered myself to sleep when i heard a crash, a splintering of wood, and barking. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Then there was another crash of a grappling hook being thrown through the window. It caught on the seal on went taught. then it snapped, and dogs came through the door. Actually, they werent dogs. they were more like...

Shadows. three dimensional shadows that looked like Lions plus bear plus wolf plus shark. They had glowing red eyes. They really creeped me out.

So i jumped through the already broken window. 

And i hit the driveway below, and died very suddenly.



© 2011 MoonTheMudkip


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is so cool and interesting and the end did surprise me really it did well not really but you just never guessed. Well i will read the next chapter!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Really good and interesting so far - I really like Trey Thalman!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh my! The ending really suprised me! But this is already turning out to be a really, really good story! Keep it up!

Posted 12 Years Ago


what an interesting story. i thought u would start it like harry potter but it started off really differently.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

239 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 7, 2011
Last Updated on August 8, 2011