Chapter Chicken Pineapple Smoothie

Chapter Chicken Pineapple Smoothie

A Chapter by MoonTheMudkip

   As you could imagine, i was totally creeped out by this, so I said the thing anyone would of said. You would have said it, a ninja would have said it, your grandmother would have said it, the kid that picks his nose in class would have said it.

"like unicorns?"

The guy that told me i was magical sighed.

"WHY do they always SAY that?!"

The other robber people shrugged.

(you know, im tired of reffering to them as robbers. lets call them ninjas. plus, that way, i feel much better about being kidnapped.)

The other ninja people shrugged. (much better)

"c'mon Seth" said the tall ninja

"give 'im some slack, he dosent know what were talkin' 'bout. You called 'im "magical" for goodness sakes. At least use the proper word!"

"alright, alright, fine. They never understand it though."

The one in front of me, Seth or whover he was, looked me in the eye, and said

"you are Psionic"

He looked at like he was explecting me to ask a question or something. So i asked

"ok"

The dude laughed.

"you actually know what it means?"

I nodded

he smiled for a brief moment, then was serious.

"Anyways, you are Psionic. You can control things with your mind, make balls of energy, stuff like that."

    Ok, intermission. If your wondering what the evil dogs of deathly doom are doing, this whole time they've been watching us through the broken window. Just had to get that out.

"we Shoud probobly get 'im back to  'The Place' befor the Shadows figure out that they can go down the stairs."

At this, the dogs perked up their ears, and excited rushed down the stairs.

"thanks, Nick" Seth or whoever muttered to the tall dude, i mean ninja.

Just then they dogs burst out of the door (or what was left of it)

"no problem, Seth" and we ran.

Fast.

At the end of a street was a balck car with tunted windows. I half expected some guy to come out and offer me candy or something.

Nope.

We got in the car. when everyone was in, and seatbelts fastened (safety first!)

we shot off.

i dont mean we started going fast, i mean we literally shot off the road.

The Speedometer jumped for 0 to 75 in two seconds.

I almost lost the twinkie i was eating earlier.

Thats when i niticed nobody was driving. The car was going, but not driving. yet Seth, (who was in shotgun)

had a look of instense concentration on his face, like he was trying to figure out a har math problemin his head. He had his eyes closed and his mouth was shut tight.

Apperently, he was controlling the car. (why not just get in the drivers seat, you ask? becuse everyone there was around 12 or 13. It would be illegal to drive the car. Duh.)

The dogs were as fast as us. One of them even bit off the back bumper, and onther one got the rear windshield wiper. We sped up, and left them behind, along with my stomach, or so it felt.

We kept speeding up until i though i was going to pop from the pressure, and then we stopped so suddenly i wouldnt have been surprised if i turned inside out (because then i would be dead, so i coulddnt be surprised)

"ooooooooow" someone complained

"sorry" seth replied "its tricky getting the parking right."

"well, welcome to 'The Place' "

"we can call it by its name now Nick"

"ok, ok. Welcome to, The Place"

Nick glanced at Seth.

Seth smiled and nodded

I looked at The Place.

There was nothing there.

I was confused.

And hungry.

And i had to go to the bathroom.

Chapter break time!



© 2011 MoonTheMudkip


Author's Note

MoonTheMudkip
For you unkowing people that dont know what Psionics are... Google it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Okay, I'm going to say that this really, really, REALLY need's to be fixed up a bit. Also, the chapter title should be like Chapter 3: Chicken pineapple smoothie. And the third chapter should be taken off so people can get to this one. Please continue this. I really like it. But I think you should write it in one sentence. and then when it get"s really long, click enter to go to the next sentence and so on. If you need help with that kind of writing, I recommend checking out my friend, (Imagination-mage) and my writing.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
1 Review
Added on August 16, 2011
Last Updated on August 16, 2011