The Second Chapter

The Second Chapter

A Chapter by MoonTheMudkip
"

Behold- the shortest chapter in the world.

"

   Ok, ok, i didnt die. I just did that to make you lok at the next page of the the book. you know, in case you weregeting bored or something. Anyways... I landed on some skinny dude wearing a hoodie. And black pants, shoes, socks, gloves, and mask. There were a few other people in the same attire. They were probably robbers. I didnt care,there were huge death dog things following me! I tried to run, but the guy shouted something and grabbed me. at least i tihnk he grabbed me, i couldnt see him, but i felt something wrappd around my preventing me from moving.

"guys" the guy whispered "guys, i got him."

ok then, kidnappers.

   I expected them to drug me or knowck me out, but instead they took me inside the house. the sat me on a chair.

And told me something i would never, ever forget. Something that changed my life forever.

"you have some frosting on your face"

   Ok, it wasnt that tthat changed my life. (Though it was true, iahd been eating a twinkie, remember?)

   The thing that changed my life was the following. You may not bieleve it. You may scoff, or frown, or laugh, or take a bathroom break.

I dont care. Its true.

 Though i didnt know that at first.

 One of the kidnapppers or robbers or whoever they were, looked me in the eye and said

"you are magical"

 



© 2011 MoonTheMudkip


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh yeah here's the magick (Magic who cares) in the story. Yipee. Some spelling errors though but it's does not matter!

Posted 10 Years Ago


LOVE IT SO FAR!

Posted 12 Years Ago


You got a few spelling errors on this chapter, like "I felt something rappd around my preventing my from moving." try, I felt something wrap around me, preventing me from moving." Well I'm pretty sure you'll fix it all later cause this chapter is really short. Might need to add a lot more than this little. And good. He didn't die!

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

297 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 7, 2011
Last Updated on August 8, 2011
Previous Versions