Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Nick

To tell the truth I’m not sure where to begin. I guess most of this started around five days ago. It was a Tuesday night, cloudy but no rain. My friends decided for my eighteenth birthday we were going to go to New York City. Just for a few days they said and now it has been almost a week and guess what? IM STILL HERE! But my wanting to return to the “great” Cleveland isn’t what you want to here about. My name is Nick Marreck I came to NYC with Matt Craften, Jack Bass, (or fish as we call him) and Brett Stasforgusen. Don’t ask about the name it’s just his name. He’s German.

Matt’s a Smart kid not good grades studies a lot smart but hack a computer network system with an IPod smart. He’s a Hacker and a good one at that, I remember one time he rigged our electronic mini-fridge in a hotel to not charge us anything. He’s about two hundred and sixty pounds and always carries a portable laptop he normally wears a T-shirt and jeans. He also has one of those hats Jamie from mythbusters wears.

Jack is a genuine badass, two hundred fifteen pounds of military muscle. He wears a black leather jacket with white stripes down the sleeves. He has a military style haircut and wears size 16 shoes. He had planned on joining the army till he realized he could make four times as much working for a PMC doing the same thing. He’s the one who should have been involved in this stupid game not me.

Brett…..well I’m not sure how to describe Brett other then that if you took ADHD and gave it ten different energy drinks and then it mated with a time bomb its offspring would be Brett. Brett wears everything T-s**t wise from DBZ shirts to varies bands. Today it’s an ACDC shirt. My story starts outside a bar in little Italy. It’s……I don’t know, hard to explain what happened exactly, but what I can tell you is that everything resolves around that phone…that damned phone.



© 2010 Nick


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This looks interesting and the characters all sounds pretty good. The issue I really have here, mortal, is the fact that the layout is just a massive paragraph and that can put some people off reading it, try seperating it all out and make it at least appear easier to read, it also makes it look easier to the naked eye if you understand. But, overall, it looks quite interesting, not a bad piece of writing at all. I shall return in the future, until then farewell mortal~

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

the book looks good :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


When do we learn more about the narrator? This could be a good mix of characters for an adventure, or disaster.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This looks interesting and the characters all sounds pretty good. The issue I really have here, mortal, is the fact that the layout is just a massive paragraph and that can put some people off reading it, try seperating it all out and make it at least appear easier to read, it also makes it look easier to the naked eye if you understand. But, overall, it looks quite interesting, not a bad piece of writing at all. I shall return in the future, until then farewell mortal~

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

230 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 11, 2010
Last Updated on December 13, 2010


Author

Nick
Nick

Cleveland, OH



Writing
The Game The Game

A Book by Nick