A Black Fire in The Snow (Part 1)

A Black Fire in The Snow (Part 1)

A Chapter by Muhammad Bilal
"

In this Chapter a love story starts in a very beautiful and heart touching place...

"

A well sunny day in a hill station, beauty of mountains, high palm and deyar trees were reasons of beauty of that place, dew drops on grass were looking like pearls. a highway passes from that place, at a point near a village it is surrounded by mountains from both sides, on one side there was a vertical cliff and on the other side there was slope of another mountain and a small bus stop there. It was about 6 O’clock in the morning, a boy of nearly 21 came there on bus stand. He was in college uniform, and books in his hand. He was looking a decent student from his outlook. As it was a place away from the city and also little far from the nearby village so no one was there except that boy, and highway was also not crowded, only a few vehicles were passed while the boy was waiting for something there.


                

After 10 0r 15 minute the boy listened sharp sound of sliding of car’s tires on the road, as he looked toward right he saw a Black car, which was slipped on road due to burst of a tire, and was surrounded by white smoke produced by friction of tire. He was looking this incident with all of his attention.



 After the smoke disappeared he saw a Young Girl Standing there, looking towards burst tire. She was a young girl of about 20, wearing black jeans and purple skirt. After a while she looked here and there for help. Then she saw that boy and went to talk to him.

Girl: Excuse me!

Boy: Yes…

Girl: My car’s tire burst due to something; can you please help me to change the tire?

Boy: Okay I will but if my bus came in middle of this then I will have to go…

Girl: okay no problem…

                Then both go toward the car, she brings him jack and the spare tire. In a few minutes he changed the tire, as he changed the tire, his bus came, he took his books and went towards the bus, after the bus gone she was feeling bad that she didn’t even got a chance to thank him.

                After thinking for a while she put jack and burst tire in the car and went away.

Next morning that boy came on the bus stop on the same time. Bus comes and he sits in it and went away, after a while that Black car passes from there, that girl stopped on bus stand for a minute and looked around but no one was there. Then she went away.

                On the third day morning, the boy becomes late because it was rainy that day, he missed the bus, he looked for another vehicle but couldn’t get any. When he decided to go back then suddenly that girl with Black car reached there, boy didn’t noticed that but the Girl stopped and shouted… “heyyyyyyyyyy, listen to me” boy  turns back and came to her…

Boy: Ohhh! dear you again here….

Girl: Yeah, that that you was in hurry so I missed chance to say thanks to you, yesterday I didn’t found you on the bus stop, and today fortunately I found you…By the way thanks a lot for helping me that day…

Boy: No problem but unfortunately today I missed the bus, now going back to home…

Girl: Ohh… So bad… Come I take you there….

Boy: No, dear thanks why should I disturb you?

Girl: Ohh come on, it would be pleasure for me..

Boy: Okay as you wish

                He sits in the car, during the way…

Boy: Can I ask your name?

Girl: I am Aliza, and you?

Boy: Shahzaib…

Aliza: In which class you are studding?

Shahzaib: I am in B.Sc, Basically I am from a poor family, in the evening I use to do a part time job to fulfill my college and house expenses.

Aliza: that’s so nice of you, your father should feel proud that he got such a nice son…

Shahzaib: he is not Alive…

Aliza: Ohh I am sorry, God forgive him, So how many siblings you are?

Shahzaib: no one, just me and my mother…

Aliza: Your College is here dear…

Shahzaib: Thanks so much dear, Nice to meet you, can I know what do you do?

Aliza: I am doing a diploma….

Shahzaib: Nice, thanks again for lift, take care, bye

Aliza: bye…

                After 3 days, in the noon when Shahzaib was going back to his home after leaving the bus, he saw Aliza waiting for him. No one was there except Aliza. She was standing there with car.

Shehzaib: Hello Aliza, What are you waiting for?

Aliza: For you…

Shahzaib: Anything special?

Aliza: I wanted to give something to your mother, hope you don’t mind…

Shahzaib: No, no why should I mind, but can I ask the reason?

Aliza: Just because you helped me, and you are so nice person then your mother may be more nice lady, so that’s why I wanted to give her a gift.

Shahzaib: that’s so nice of you, but what should I say to her, when she will ask about the gift?

Aliza: Hmmm (thinks for a few moments) got it… just tell her that one of my friends sent this gift for you…

Shahzaib: Is it true?

Aliza: (Smiles) yes dear …

                Then she went away laughing, but Shahzaib was surprisingly thinking about her that why she is so kind to him, even he is not rich and also not so smart and handsome, one of his inner felling was saying that she likes him, but he didn’t cared about that because he didn’t found any special reason to be liked.

                Anyhow, he didn’t thought So much about this, and gave that gift to her mother, when she opened the gift box it was a beautiful and awesome decoration piece, she liked it so much. She put it on the shelf of her room.

                A few days passed, but Shahzaib didn’t seen Aliza. Then one day when he was sitting in college library he saw Aliza passed from the front of library door towards the admin office, he was surprised to see her in his college. The reason was that she was daughter of a rich man and this college was of just average grade. Anyhow he waited until she came back from the office; Shahzaib was waiting for her in the park near the office, when she came out suddenly she saw Shahzaib, she came to him…

Aliza: hello dear….

Shahzaib: Ohh hello Aliza I was just waiting for you, I saw you going toward admin office, so waiting for you here, can I ask one thing?

Aliza: yeah sure, why not….

Shahzaib: are you here to get admission in this college?

Aliza: yeah dear you are right; recently I completed my diploma so thought to continue my studies.

Shahzaib: but…(Then silent)

Aliza: but? Why you became silent?

Shahzaib: You are daughter of a rich man, you can study in the one of top grade college’s of the city then why are you taking admission here?

Aliza: Institute doesn’t matters anything, the thing which matters is self confidence and hard working, and after all one of my friends is studding here then why should I go to any other college, its just perfect for me.

Shahzaib: if you are happy then, what can I say?

                Then She also started to go college. As the days passed both became good friends and came very close, they share all of their feelings. She often used to send small gifts to Shahzaib and his mother. Shahzaib usually refused her gifts but then she gives him gifts forcefully, sometimes she even cried to him to accept the gifts.  One day after college when she was going towards car parking she saw Shahzaib in her way…

Aliza: Hye… Dear where you are vanished from 2 days?

Shahzaib: Ohh sorry I was in Hospital my mother was ill…

Aliza: Ohhh God! How is she now?

Shahzaib: She is fine now…

Aliza: ok lets go, I will get the car…

Shahzaib: Where?

Aliza: To home, I will drop you in the way…

Shahzaib: no thanks, I will go through bus, why should you be disturbed by me?

Aliza: no its fine, come on, I want to tell you something..

Shahzaib: okay dear….

                During the way….

Shahzaib: Aliza!

Aliza: yes dear?

Shahzaib: What you were talking about in the college…

Aliza: Ohhh sorry sorry I forgot to tell you, open the dashboard plzzz ( He opens the dashboard and saw a beautiful small rectangular case, decorated with artificial flowers, and decorative sheet) that’s for you, and please don’t say “NO”.

Shahzaib: ok I don’t want you to cry so I accept it, but what is in this case….

Aliza: that’s surprise, but please promise me one thing..

 Shahzaib: what?

Aliza: it’s a very special gift, I bought it from depth of my heart only for you so please promise me that you will always keep it with you, where ever you go, where ever you are….

Shahzaib: Sure dear I promise you that I always keep it with me, and It will always reminds me of my best friend Aliza….

                After about one year before Shahzaib’s annual exams, one day they decided to meet in the park away from the city, on Sunday. That was a cloudy day, the park was on slope of a hill, full with diyar and snober trees, it was morning, too cold, as it was starting of winter. Breath was freezing with cold.

                When Shahzaib reached there, he was looking so sad. He saw Aliza waiting for him on a bench in the corner of park where sun rays were making a beautiful and attractable scene. He went to her slowly, and sit on the same bench, Aliza was in very pleasant mood…

Aliza: What happened? Anything wrong?

Shahzaib: Nothing dear, everything is fine, how about you, you are looking so fresh and happy today?

Aliza: Nothing great, or you can say due to holiday…

   (Shahzaib again silent and in worry)

Aliza: Do you really agree that I am your friend?

Shahzaib: yeah, you are my best friend…

Aliza: then tell me honestly, why are you so worried today?

Shahzaib: Look Aliza, I hadn’t told you that….

Aliza: that?

Shahzaib: I love a Girl so much that I can do anything for her…

Aliza: (Smiles) Ohhh that’s nice, who is She? Did she know?

Shahzaib: You know Anaya?

Aliza: My class fellow Anaya?

Shahzaib: yeah that cute girl, I love her so much that I can do anything to get her, She also love me a lot, but as you know her father is a rich and moody person…

Aliza: Yeah I know, she is a nice girl, she never show off that she is rich, but I had listened about her family that they are very dangerous they have much deep connections with mafia and underworld, so that’s why her father admitted her in this college instead of any other high grade college, because here many less peoples know that who is she… But why are you so sad then every day?

Shahzaib: Because her father is thinking about her marriage now-a-days, and surely he will reject me, because I am very low in status, I don’t have big bungalows, luxury cars and bank balance. 

Aliza: Ohoo that’s a bad news… But both of you should even try once to tell him about your love, may he understand…..

Shahzaib: I know he will not…

Aliza: I’ll talk to Anaya, may she will talk to her father….

Shahzaib: She frightens of her father, so she can’t say….

Aliza: Hmmmm….!!! (After thinking for a while) Hey I got an idea…

Shahzaib: Tell me…

Aliza: What about me, if I talk to her father about both of you and your love?

Shahzaib: but dear why you want to be get in trouble?

Aliza: Because I can do anything for friends, and don’t forget my father is also a rich and powerful man he will never let me in trouble….

Shahzaib: Okay dear as you wish, if you think you can agree him then you can try, I will be thankful to you…

Aliza: tomorrow I will talk to Anaya and don’t worry everything will be fine.

                In the evening Aliza spent 3 hours thinking, she was looking so upset but determined, she promised herself that she will do anything to make their love life successful.

                Next day when she saw Anaya in the class she went to her and slowly said her to meet in the garden after English period. Anaya was a young girl of about 19, She was so cute in look, Dark Brown eyes were like a Natural lake in a forest, her hairs were Dark black, shiny and long, she was a smart and intelligent girl. She usually remains calm and silent. She was most beautiful and nice student in her class.

                After English period Anaya remembered to go to meet Aliza, so she went to Garden alone, to meet Aliza and ask her why she called her in the garden. Aliza didn’t attend the period; she was already waiting for her in the garden, and was reading a book. Anaya went to her.

Anaya: hey Aliza, is everything fine? I didn’t seen you in the class…

Aliza: yeah everything is fine, I was just a little upset so didn’t have the class….

Anaya: So tell me why you called me here? Anything special?

 Aliza: Listen carefully Anaya, I want to help you so I will ask a few questions, so kindly answer me without any hesitation….

Anaya: I didn’t got your meaning, questions about which thing? What type of help?

Aliza: About Shahzaib…..

Anaya: Who Shahzaib?

Aliza: Dear don’t try to make me fool, I am talking about the Shahzaib of our senior class, he is my friend he told me everything between both of you, and don’t think negative he told me just to get help.

Anaya: Oooh So you know about our relation….

Aliza: yeah now can I ask ?

Anaya: yeah sure why not?

Aliza: Do you really love Shahzaib?

Anaya: yeah I love him more than anything.

Aliza: How did all this started? Tell me in detail….

Anaya: well that’s not a great story, it started 2 months before you came to the college, my father don’t want me to use Mobile, but secretly I bought a mobile phone and a sim card, I used it often to chat with my friends… one day in the evening me and my friend was coming back from bazaar, I was walking on footpath, along the road, on the other hand there was fence of park and long grass, I hold my cell phone in my right hand and was going towards the car, all at sudden I saw my father, before he looked me, from the fear of being caught red handed I threw the cell phone in the grass. Then my father saw me…..

Dad:  hey my dear, where are you coming from?

Me: From bazaar, and I bought something for you, I will show you when you will come to home at night….

Dad: okay dear, do you need anything?

Me: Nothing dad, I was just going back toward the car… (A friend of dad calls him from the other side of the road)

Dad: okay my daughter drive safely, I shell come within 2 hours... (And started to cross the road to go to his friend)

Me: bye dad

                Then me and my friend stood there for a minute as the dad went away from the sight, we went back quickly to that place where I threw my cell phone, we searched there but found nothing, because it was a medium crowded place. I was so worried about that, and after all it was such a matter that if someone misused it then me and my family could be in a serious trouble.

                Next morning, I entered in my class and put my books on the table and went to canteen, as I came back and lift my books I saw a latter under them, I opened it,“ Dear Anaya! Meet me at 11 a.m, in the park behind Admin block to get you cell phone back.”

                I was surprised and pleased to read it, at 11 a.m I went alone to that place, there was no one in the park, and because it was winter season and due to shadow of 3 floor high admin building no one was there. I was also feeling cold but I waited there for about 5 minutes.

                Then I saw a boy coming towards me, I knew him already he was my senior, he came to me. That boy was Shahzaib….

 Shahzaib: Hello Anaya…..

Anaya: hi

Shahzaib: Did you recognize me?

Anaya: yeah, you are my senior but sorry I don’t know your name…

Shahzaib: I am Shahzaib, yesterday me and mother was going to bazaar when I see you and your friend, when I looked you, I saw that you threw your cell phone in the grass, and then I pick it up…. (He looked his left and right, and when he found no one he took out my mobile phone from his pocket and handed over to me)

Anaya: Thanks so much, I was so worried from yesterday….

Shahzaib: if you don’t mind, can I ask one thing?

Anaya: sure…

Shahzaib: why did you throw your mobile in the grass yesterday?

Anaya: the reason is that my father do not want me to use the mobile but I use it secretly, yesterday when I was coming back from the bazaar, my dad suddenly came in front of me, from the fear of being caught I threw my mobile in the grass and thought that when my dad will go I will pick it up again. But when I came back there was nothing in the grass…

Shahzaib: and your good luck you got it back….

Anaya: yeah, thanks again….

Shahzaib: mention not…

                From that day our friendship started, we usually spend much along, and with the passage of time we realized that we fall in love with each other. After 3 months of that incident we purposed each other. But now my father is looking a guy for me for marriage but I only want to be getting married with Shahzaib, I want to talk to my father about Shahzaib but I hesitate so much.

Aliza: well, Shahzaib also told me so I decided to talk to your dad… and I thought it is better to talk to you first…

Anaya: well that’s your goodness… if you can agree my dad I shall be thankful to you whole life.

Aliza: tomorrow is Sunday if you can come to “Monaliza” hotel with your dad…

Anaya: okay we will be there at 5 P.M in the evening…

Aliza: and please Don’t tell him anything about me he already knew me.

                Then next day in the evening Anaya went to Monaliza hotel, with her Dad, they went to 2nd floor. It was like a hall, east wall of the hall was made up of transparent glass, from that place a beautiful scene of whole city can be seen easily, which looks awesome. There were only a few couples in the hall.

                After a while Aliza came there, she was looking awesome, she was in black tights and grey skirt, and a cute smile on her face. She saw Anaya and her father, she went near…

Aliza: Hi Anaya you here, great co-incident….and how are you uncle?

Anaya’s Dad: me fine dear, if I am not wrong then you are Aliza? Daughter of a Rich person who own many industries…

Aliza: Yeah, You are right…

Anaya’s Dad: I have listened that you were living somewhere else from childhood…

Aliza: yeah I was living in a far off town with my uncle due to some personal reasons but now due to higher studies I am here.

Anaya: (She was so nervous, Speaks out politely) Excuse me! May I go to take a look of city from the top floor of the hotel?

Anaya’s Dad: Sure, why not, but be careful….

Anaya: thanks dad, until you guys have a talk, I will be back soon. (she went goes towards the stairs)

Aliza: (looks towards her until she reaches the stairs and then she returns to her father) Well Uncle I wanted to talk you something about Anaya…

Anaya’s Dad: Sure what is it?

Aliza: Uncle, (Silence for a moment) Anaya is in love with someone, She loves a boy so much from nearly 2 years….

Anaya’s Dad: (looks a little shocked) what! Who is that boy?

Aliza: He is not so Rich or from a high status family, but he is so nice person, he helps other, he is a good character person.

Anaya’s Dad: look, its matter of my status and prosperity, I shall marry my daughter in a rich family. That boy is not of my status, if I marry my daughter there then what would peoples say?

Aliza: But uncle she loves him, is your daughter more matters for you or what people say, if you marry her anywhere else she would not be happy…

Anaya’s dad: She is a child now, today’s love is just like a fever, which looks serious for a few days then it vanishes.

Aliza: please uncle, that’s matter of your daughters life, don’t take it so easy…

Anaya’s dad: don’t tell me what I had to do, Anaya is my daughter and I know what is better for her, for my status and for me, you stay away from our personal matters.

Aliza: uncle its not fair, I am tring to understand the situation to you but you are taking it wrong, I am not interfairing in your matters, I am just telling you the truth…

Anays’s dad: well, keep it to you, and that boy, whoever he is, tell him to stay away from my daughter else…

Aliza: Else what???

Anaya’s dad: I would kill him, and no one could prove it…

Aliza: well if it is so then I promise you that one day they will meet each other for forever, I also promise you that you cant even touch that boy…

Anaya’s dad: ohh really? You would stop me?

Aliza: time would tell you that who is more powerful and valuable….i am leaving now, and meet you when I would suceed in my aim…

Anaya’s dad: well, wish you bad luck…..

                Aliza went away from there, she was in deep shock and anger by this reaction of Anaya’s dad. She was walking towards her car which was parked on the other side of the road, when she was crossing the road a car came from left with a high velocity and hitted her badly, after hitting her the driver escaped with car, Anaya who was wandering on the top floor of hotel saw this incident, she ran down from stairs, looking Anaya her dad also ran before her, when they reached at place of accident they saw Aliza lying there unconcious, her cloths were full of blood, some blood was also scatterd on the road.

                In a few moments ambulance came with a loud syren Sound, and took her to Hospital. Anaya was looking all this, she was standing still like a  wooden block.


                Due to this incident Anaya was grately shocked, at home she was lying on sofa on the lounge still, her dad was also sitting near her reading something. All at sudden telephone ring on the side table, she picked up quickly…hello_____(a silence) after few moments she put the telephone and starts crying, her dad asked what happened? She said,”Aliza is no more”.


Continue in the next Chapter{A Black Fire In the Snow(Part 2)}...



© 2014 Muhammad Bilal


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

381 Views
Added on November 3, 2014
Last Updated on December 26, 2014


Author

Muhammad Bilal
Muhammad Bilal

Rawalpindi, Asia, Pakistan



About
I am a Novel writer and also a student. I started writing novels because i always believed that thinker is the best achiver,... more..

Writing