Warmth

Warmth

A Chapter by Nakami-sensei
"

Okay, Okay! I get it!!! some of you are pissed off that Shin and Ikuto split up! Just wait! I already have a plan, you'll be in a even greater shock! you might have a nosebleed, you might just cry, you might even love! <3 Sorry, anyway! I have a question

"

 I thought it'd be over... whenever... Kukai touches me... it feels like it's Ikuto... and I just can't stand it... it makes me want to cry... I miss him... I curled up in a ball and sat there, "S-Shin?" "Yeah?" "Go to bed... it's late... okay?" "Yes, Mom..." "I love you, goodnight." "I love you too..." I fell asleep tonight, finally... it feels nice... but what I fear is waking up, dreaming is better than living... because... Living causes pain, dreaming causes happiness... and I don't want happiness to end... "Wait! what the hell was that!!!" "S-SHIN!" "Mom... you've got to stop checking on me at night..." "B-But I might just miss the action!!!" "W-What action!?" "You and you're boyfriends holding each other and..." "DON'T GO ANY FURTHER!" "B-But... I wanna see!" "Mom, if you wanted to see why don't you go get a sex change." "I-I... if I did that... I couldn't be a normal woman!" "Alright? you're point?" "ONE you're not normal, TWO you're far off, THREE you're too much of a fangirl... you'd stick out..." Who was that...? "So thats what you think of me!?" She sobbed, "Who said that?" "It's Ikuto-kun!" she ran outside and tackled him, "W-What are you doing here at this hour!" "I came here to talk to you." 'IKUTO-KU~UUUN~" "Alright, you better get off of me and go to bed." "Mom... could you please get inside? I'll be back soon..." "Y-Yes..." "Thank you." He apologized, it was ten minutes of silence, we were at a park, "What do you want to talk to me about...?" I mumbled, "I need you to break up with Kukai..." "N-No! thats not something for you to decide!" I snapped, "I saw you... today... in the vacant class room..." "S-So it was you..." I blushed, "Why...? did you have that face like you were in so much pain...? you looked like someone had just hurt you... I keep asking myself, "Why did he have such a face on..." I don't know..." "Because... it kept reminding me of you! don't you know how it feels to be reminded of something that causes pain! I wish I could just keep dreaming and never wake up... because then... I won't feel this unbearable pain!" "Don't you think you'd miss everyone...? what exactly am I to you..?" "Y-You're..." I hesitated, "How am I supposed to know!" "Can you find out?" "Why...?" I started crying all of a sudden, my eyes widened and I tried hiding it, "Don't hide..." He pulled my face closer to his and kissed me... he held me tightly... I pushed him away gasping for air, he hugged me and started crying, "I-Ikuto..." I couldn't help but hold on to him, "Shin... I missed you..." the warmth of his tears... "I love you." it hurts whenever he says that... "I-Idiot..." I was swept away... Ikuto and I obviously ended up doing it... "I-Ikuto..." "Shin, I love you..." "Shut up..." I fell asleep right away, I woke up and Ikuto was still there, "SHIN!!!" "W-WHAT!?" I hurried and grabbed something to wear, "Haaaah!" Ikuto stretched, 'SHHH! be quiet!" "Don't worry, you're Mom already came in earlier..." "W-W-W-W-WHAT!!!" "Yeah, she was having a nosebleed it was pretty funny! it was like... OMEGA NOSEBLEED!" "Shut up..." I was scared to go down stairs... but I have to... I walked downstairs and as soon as I did... "SHIN!" My mom tackled me, "M-M-M-MO-MOM!" "YOU LOST YOU'RE VIRGINITY!!!" "M-MOM!" I ran outside and hopefully Ikuto doesn't follow me, I'm so embarrassed!!! and it's all that jerk Ikuto's fault!!! "SHIN!" "W-What!" "You forgot m~e" "I didn't forget anything." "Wah! you're so mean!" "Ha ha! come on lets go." We ran to class before it was to late, I hadn't seen Kukai... I'm afraid to see him... luckily he is sick with the cold... 



© 2009 Nakami-sensei


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

AWW!!! NOT AGAIN!

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
1 Review
Added on October 9, 2009
Last Updated on November 26, 2009


Author

Nakami-sensei
Nakami-sensei

Nagasaki, Japan



About
Hiya, I'm moving my account! So, if you want to know my new account, go ahead and ask. (: more..

Writing