Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Tears

Tears

A Chapter by Nakami-sensei
"

Yes, yes, yes! >> I'm sorry! I know I took long... << It's because... well... I was bored... and don't really have any inspiration~ D:

"

"Ikuto..." Shin said to me, "Shin, I love you... and I always want to be together with you... even if you died I'd go straight after you... I'd do anything to be with you." Shin looked at me and cried, "I love you too..." we embraced and kissed, "I love you Shin..." I whispered into his ear, "I love you too..." I wanted to protect Shin no matter what, even if it costs me my life, I love him more than anyone and anything... I wanted to stay like this forever... but I know that couldn't be possible... soon enough, Shin will want to have kids, want a family, he won't love me anymore... "Ikuto, I'll always love you..." Shin smiled, his eyes full with tears, I guess he noticed my expression... he's getting better at knowing what I feel, "I know..." I hugged him, after a about thirty minutes Shin fell asleep, I couldn't sleep no matter what... I couldn't feel anything, I feel like Shin is fading away, I closed my eyes and fell into deep sleep, "Ikuto, get you're a*s up! we're gonna be late." I got up and yawned, "Okay, I'm up!" I got dressed and grabbed my bag, "Okay, lets go!" "Okay~" it was a bit silent on the way to school, but Shin broke the silence, "So... anything new?" "Not really... what about you?" "Well, Kukai is still sick..." "Er... can we stop talking about him...?" "Ugh!" he ran off, "Wait! Shin!" I ran after him and grabbed his hand, "What was that "Ugh" about?" I asked, "It's none of you're business!" He snapped, "Actually it is!" I snapped back, "What do you have to do with it!?" after that I let go of his hand and walked off, "Wait! Ikuto! I didn't mean that!" He grabbed me, "Whatever, I'm don't have anything to do with it." I ignored him and walked off, I shouldn't have acted like a brat... d****t! I walked into class and Shin was staring at me, I noticed after a while... after class I got up, grabbed my things and started walking, "Ikuto-sama!" Mika yelled, "Oh, hey Mika." I smiled, I felt a deadly aura... and I felt Shin's eyes on me... I'm scared... "What's up?" she smiled, "Nothing much, I'm kinda... bored." "Oh, I see... hey! wanna come over to my place after school? it'll be fun!" "Sure, sounds fun!" "Yay! okay, see you after school!" she ran off, at least she didn't hit me... I sighed, I walked to the bathroom and still felt eyes on me... creepy... after I was finished I walked out of the bathroom and Shin was waiting for me, he scared the crap out of me! he had this... scary aura and a expression like he was gonna kill me! "Ikuto..." he whispered in a dark voice, "S-Shin! Wha-What are you doing here?" my voice was shaky, "It's the bathroom... anyway... I have to speak to you." "Al-Alright!" "Do you love Mika?" "What?" I was kind of expecting him to kill me, "Well do you!?" he cried, "No, I don't... why would you ask me that? I love you." I hugged him, "I'm sorry for being mean to you..." he hugged me back, "It's okay, I was being mean too..." "Wait a damn minute! what ever happened with Yuuji? he hasn't been coming to school? Kukai and now Yuuji?" "Hm..." "Yeah... weird... hey! wanna go over to Kukai's house? I don't want you to be enemies..." "Fine..." I sighed, s**t! I forgot about Mika! I made sure I called her, "Hello?" "Hey Mika? I can't come over right now, do you think I can come over in about an... hour?" "Sure, thats fine." "Thanks, bye." I hung up, "Okay, lets go."

 



© 2009 Nakami-sensei


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on October 29, 2009
Last Updated on November 26, 2009


Author

Nakami-sensei
Nakami-sensei

Nagasaki, Japan



About
Hiya, I'm moving my account! So, if you want to know my new account, go ahead and ask. (: more..

Writing