Sick

Sick

A Chapter by Nakami-sensei
"

Okay! I felt sick while writing this!!! D: I just thought it'd be fun to get Shin sick~ o w o; That sounds kind of mean...

"

I never thought of it... but I'm going to have to tell Kukai... but who did I love more...? I think I have feelings for Kukai but... I know I love Ikuto... but how am I supposed to go on with Ikuto if I know I might have feelings for another person... I think I might just have to take a break and figure everything out, I know! I'll see Kukai and I'll break it off, it's the only way... I know he'll be hurt... and thats what I'm afraid of... after school I told Ikuto I'd be going to break it off with Kukai... but I might be swept away... I'm not strong... and I don't think I can break it off with him... so I'm going to have to hope I can do it... I went to Kukai's house, and knocked on the door, "Hello there, may I help you?" the Lady said, "Yes, is Kukai here?" "Yes, actually he is... he's kind of... depressed... I don't think he'll want to talk to anyone." "Oh, I see..." "I-I can go ask him if you'd like!" "Sure, thanks." "Hold on one minute please." She smiled and closed the screen door, "Yes, please come in, he's waiting in his room." "Why thank you...?" "Mizuki, I'm Kukai's mother." "Oh, thank you than Mizuki." I walked up stairs slowly, and knocked on his door and went in, "Kukai?" "Ah! come in!" He doesn't sound to depressed... "Listen... I have to talk to you..." "I know... but you can go first." "I-I think we should break up..." "I understand... it's Ikuto-senpai right...?" "Y-Yes..." "I noticed you still had feelings for him..." "Oh, I'm so sorry!" I apologized, but he didn't answer... so I walked out of his room, "I'm really sorry... Goodbye..." I walked down stairs and his mother was sitting on the chair drinking some tea, "Sorry for the intrusion." "It's alright... Goodbye." I walked out of the house and ran home, "I'm home!" "Welcome home Shin!" "What are you cooking? smells good." "Curry and Rice! Ikuto's coming over and I'm making his favorite~" "Wait... since when did I invite him over!?" "I did! I thought maybe he should come over... he's just never over anymore." "He hasn't been over for a week... thats all." "So?" Oh yeah, I forgot... my Mom is one of those people that miss someone just after they left... kinda funny, "I'm kind of tired." "You should get some rest after dinner okay?" the door bell rang so I hurried to it, "Coming!" I opened the door and Ikuto stood there, "Hello~" "Shin! let Ikuto inside." I was gonna do that... "Come on in." "Excuse me..." we ate dinner and so I went up stairs to my room, and so did Ikuto, "What's wrong? you look tired." "Oh, yeah... I'm pretty tired." "You don't look so good..." He said concerned, " "R-Really? I'm fine... I jus..." I fainted, "Shin!"



© 2009 Nakami-sensei


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

LOL They're supposed to scare you. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


Ummm...presentation wise, all the big blue letters are scaring me off. Eep...I'm gonna leave now.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 14, 2009
Last Updated on November 26, 2009


Author

Nakami-sensei
Nakami-sensei

Nagasaki, Japan



About
Hiya, I'm moving my account! So, if you want to know my new account, go ahead and ask. (: more..

Writing